19🐝

🎋You smell like a rose
You are like a message of happiness   when have I forgotten you
Y

ou remember me like my name🎋

Zoya pov:

Zoya pov:

I woke up sensing the bright sun rays, falling on my face, yet I didn't let my eyes open. I was feeling a warm and puffy blanket around me which caused me more to snuggle into the blanket.

Hoyee...wait a minute..last night I remember....phuphi covered me with a normal blanket.....but how did this puffy blanket came around me.

Anyway.....who cares...as long as I feel cozy.

Hehe...I am enamoured with my beauty sleep so much that, I curled up into a ball and begin moving from one end to the other...what? Who can control their urge to roll on the bed when the bed under me was so soft and added to that my devil's bed is a little spacious than me.

I was pondering about this while self entertaining myself by rolling, but what if I continued to roll and fall off from the bed..

No problem Zoya....Abhi won't come back to his room until and unless I go to my room.

So who cares..

Now, I can do whatever I want. None is there to watch me abash myself.

Hehe...haha..I laughed inwardly and continued my rolling session on the bed...Suddenly my leg got tangled into my puffy blanket and...

Baam...

Ouch!!

Oh...my...I forgotten that his bed is higher from the ground than mine.

Argh...I fell on the ground...

"Hey baghwan...it really hurts... my butt really hurts....."I shouted little loudly while maintaining a crying face, still closing my eyes..

"Ahhuff...Ahhuff" I heard someone covering their chuckle with their cough..

I immediately open my eyes and was startled when I saw the person who was leaning against the wall near a window.

Oh...my... it's my devil...why did he come into the room...I thought he wouldn't come till I go to my room..

If I know it before that he would be in the room, then I wouldn't have pulled that stunt in front of him.

He had a smile on his face as well as busy in chuckling while looking at me.

Suddenly, I felt the hot blood rushed to my face and was feeling like radiating heat like a hot pan. I think I can cook a two meal course on my face.

Instead of offering his hand to help me making me stand up, he was busy in smiling at me with amusement in his eyes.

Devil..