▒49▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 3 🔸

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

"Woah! There are so many people here!!"

I beamed.. We are in the city square right now..

"Is some event going on?"

I asked getting bumped and pushed around..

"Yes, a famous group of dancers came and today is their last performance here in the festival.. Do you want to watch it?"

Izana took my hand and led me to his side so that I would not get lost in the crowd or bump onto anyone..

"Yeah, sure.. Why not!"

We brought two tickets and went inside the pavilion..

That pavilion looked like a big hall from the inside, neatly clean.. The green mat and silver-golden lighting made it look majestic.. We found our seat and sat there comfortably..

After a while the light deemed and the dance started..

In the center of the pavilion, there were beautiful dancers dressed in colorful robes.. The dancers moved in unison, catching attention from everyone.. Not only their appearances were captivating, their movements were light and fun to watch..

Even Anisha watched in amazement, her eyes not leaving the dancers for even a second..

The center of the dancers was a pretty women dressed in a white dress.. Her movements were sharp and light, almost as if she was a fairy dancing on earth.. When she smiled, she made all the men swooned.. Anisha felt her heart fluttered and she chuckled to herself..

'Heheee.. What a spectacular women..'

She kept looking at her in awe..

"Well, it's obvious that you are falling for the dancer but please close your mouth.."

Izana dutifully reminded..

Anisha's face flushed red and she quickly ducked her head down in embracement and cursed herself for letting her guard down..

Izana chuckled at the young girls honest response..

"Can you dance?"

He suddenly asked in curiosity..

"Not really.."

"How about playing instruments?"

"Enn..I can play piano.. I learned it when I was little, my mother loved to play the piano and she is the one who taught me.. How about you?"

"Me?? I can play a little bit of violin.."

"What really!! Let me hear you play someday!"