Chapter 14 - My boyfriend's a bird-

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

My boyfriend's a bird-

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Varian's POV

We have been out exploring the woods for at least twenty minutes now, all the time we've been out here, Sophie has somehow turned into a Rapunzel and won’t shut the alchemy up.

However (__) and I have been enjoying the time together, just me and her, together like it used to be.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss old Corona, I loved helping the town's folk, I mean, they still hated everything about me, the fact that my girlfriend was a master criminal, I'm not much of a leader as my dad and that my experiments have destroyed the village a few times.

But then I dont blame them, I would hate me too if someone kept destroying my home.

Yet (__) has stayed with me all this time. She sees past my stupid mistakes and actually loves me.

How didn't I see earlier that she's perfect?

I mean technically the probabilities of me seeing her as perfect before the science expo were a 87.45 percent chance-

Oh fudge-cakes! I'm thinking too much again...

"Woahh!"

No one's POV

You drag Varian to a hollowed-out tree, filled with glowing mushrooms.

You touch one of the mushrooms to see the glowing substance on you.

You smirk mischievously while Varian looks around fascinated at the glowing sight. He turns around to get his face painted into a blue kitten.

"Hey!" Varian pouts but soon smiles when he sees you grinning at him. "Two can play at that game!" He grabs some pink substance and smudges it onto your face.

You both have a laughing fit for a while. Sophie had completely disappeared and right now, that's fine.

You gaze into Varian's blue eyes as he smiles dreamily at you, his eyes were always filled with curiosity and beaming with joy. Gosh he's perfect.

Varian notices you staring and blushes before moving a piece of your hair behind your ear and leaning his forehead against yours.

"Awh, how romantic!" Sophie says sarcastically with a smirk.

Varian Startles and jumps into your arms.

"Uh, Varian?" You tilt your head.

Varian flushes red in embarrassment,  "Oh, heh, sorry."

Sophie tries to contain her laughter but ends up snickering, "C'mon dorks, the cliffs of codo are just over there."

Varian's eyes widen as he drags you out of the tree.

"Woah... the cliffs of Codo!! I've always wanted to go there." Varian squeals.

"That's what I said!" You hear from a distance.

A hand places on Varian's shoulder, "Well, no can do kids, we don't have that kind of time."

You turn around to see Cass and Rapunzel.

"Hey, you three! Why don't you join us on our adventure?"

Cass interrupts Rapunzel, "No, but they can join us back to the caravan so we can keep going, we don't have the time!"