Boys

You walk into your apartment and grimace at the sight before you.

"Alright! Put it away boys!" You let Ian and Mickey stay the night at your apartment because only you, Lip, and Kash know about Mickey but you didn't expect to walk in on them fucking each other.

"I'm gonna have to wash everything before I touch it." You comment with a laugh. Mickey stands in defense as Ian laughs with you.

"Sorry, (Y/N)." You wave him off.

"I get it. Mickey just got out of juvie." You look at the suddenly pale boy. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything." Mickey tries to gain some of his reputation back.

"You'll be smart to keep your mouth shut." You raise an eyebrow, cross your arms and challenge the closeted boy who just threatened you.

"About what? The fact that you're Mickey Milkovich, Ian Gallagher's bitch?" You laugh at the fact, a genuine laugh. "Chill out." When Mickey relaxes slightly you take a step back.

"You guys hungry?" You avoid touching the couch as you make your way to the kitchen. "I got frozen pizzas." The two of them yell their agreement and you guys hang out for a couple hours. When Mickey leaves, Ian makes a move to kiss him but quickly decides against it.

"You're welcome back, just let me know and I'll make sure to put plastic down." Mickey flips you off and you laugh as Ian stands to leave as well.  He thanks you for letting him spend time with Mickey and you shrug with a smile.

"It's not a problem, I crashed at your place last night." Even though you have your own place it's not uncommon for you to crash with the Gallaghers throughout the week.

!~~~~~!

Okay Ik this is like super short and I'm sorry but I kinda like it!
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!