Chapter 94

Jenna was having a peaceful and dreamless sleep; something that she hadn't been able to have for weeks. Although she was shot awake in the middle of the night when she starting hearing weird noises.

Hoisting her head up from the pillow and forcing her eyes open, she tried to listen carefully for the source of the sound, and that was when she saw it; there was a brown owl flying behind the bedroom's window with a letter tied to his leg as he knocked at the window with his beak.

Jenna tried getting up sleepily, but she found herself unable to do so. Looking down, she found Sirius's arm wrapped around her tightly from behind.

"Sirius," Jenna whispered, trying to get him to wake up and to let go of her. "Sirius, there's an owl at the window."

"Five more minutes," Sirius mumbled in his sleep, not even bothering to open his eyes as he tightened his grip around Jenna, pulling her back and closer against his bare chest.

"Oh, for Godric's sake!" Jenna huffed to herself quietly before holding onto his hand, trying to remove his arm from around her.

Once she finally managed to break free from his clasp, Jenna got off the bed and picked up the first piece of clothing that she found on the floor, which turned out to be Sirius's button-up shirt.

Wearing it as quickly as possible, Jenna went over and opened the window, letting the owl inside. The brown owl landed on Sirius's desk and Jenna loosened the letter from around his talon and started opening up the envelope.

While Jenna was taking out the letter from inside it, the owl rested his wings after a long fly. Sirius was still sound asleep, not even stirring at the noises around him.

With a light breath, Jenna sat at the edge of the bed and started to read the letter. She was surprised to see that it was from Hermione.

Dear Jenna,

It's been a while since I've heard of you. What's been going on? I've subscribed to the Daily Prophet to get a copy every day, but there's no mention of You-Know-Who in there, nor any news about the recent events.

I wrote to you mainly because I'm heading for the Burrow in two days, and I was wondering if you were going to come with me. If not, let me know so I can come up with an excuse as to why Crookshanks would not be with be.

Looking forward to your response,
Hermione

Jenna already knew that she had to go back to Hogwarts in the upcoming year, specially with everything that's been going on, so she could keep an eye on Harry. Therefore, it was best to accompany Hermione to the Burrow. The Weasleys were supposed to move to Grimmauld Place shortly for the summer, so she wasn't going to be gone for too long.

So Jenna picked up her bag from the nightstand and took out a parchment and a quill from inside it, writing a letter back to her.

Dear Hermione,

I guess I'll come to your place tomorrow, so we can go to the Weasleys' together. But until then, please don't send any more letters by owl. I'll explain everything later.

Jenna

Without rereading the letter, Jenna went over by the owl and handed it to him, and so he took the letter by his beak and flew out of the window abruptly.

     Running a hand through her blue hair with yet another sigh, Jenna walked back toward the bed and got under the covers, snuggling up next to Sirius as she soon drifted to sleep.