18

"Lee Hana!"

I am startled by hearing his voice as he stepped into the room while gasping for breathing. I immediately stood up from my seat and took a step closer to him to greet him, but he didn't even take a glance at me, walked passed me and went towards Hana who was still lying on the bed.

I stood behind him, looking at him who was brushing Hana's hair out from her face and stroke her hair gently. I can't help but end up crying on the spot as it really gave me pain in my heart. I can't describe the feeling, it's...

it's.

hurt.

At the same time, a guy suddenly patted my shoulder and grabbed my hand before pulling me into his embrace, so I can't see the way Jungwon treated Hana right now.

"Have you eaten?" He asked me to use his thumb to wipe off my tears.

He is Kim Sunoo, an angel of mine.

I shook my head, and he smiled at me, dragged me out from the room.

-

"He is really worried about Hana." I said after taking a sip of my coke.

Sunoo nodded.

"He still loves her, but his ego has won over his feelings. He forces himself to forget her by remembering everything Hana did to him, but it can't stop him from loving her at all. He was really scared when he got this news from you, begging me to accompany him to hospital without taking a rest after a long day of working. He was exhausted, I know. I can see it through his face, but when it comes to Hana, that feeling fades away."

"He couldn't stop from talking to himself when we were in the car, telling himself that Hana would be okay for several times."

"He really loves her."

A tear escaped from my eyes, so I immediately wiped it off and let out a laugh, pretending as if I was okay to hear that.

"Stupid me for wishing him to be with me when the truth is, he doesn't even have a feeling for me. I covered my face with my palm astears started to roll on my cheeks again.

"Kim Sunoo, what should I do?"I asked him in sobbing, and he suddenly came to me and put me in his embrace again while comforting me by patting my back.

-

I went to the room again after taking fresh air , to make me feel better and my step suddenly stopped when Jungwon was still sitting next to Hana, caressed her face with his finger gently while leaning his face closer to her and end up, kissed her on her cheeks gently causing I accidently let out a little scream as I surprised to see their scene.

Jungwon quickly stopped what he was doing and turned his body to his back, but I quickly ran away and hid in the toilet.

I hug the sweater that I bought for him, crying in silence.

-

I left the toilet while wiping my eyes as it became really puffy because I cried a lot today and suddenly stopped on my way when I saw Jungwon, who was leaning his body against the wall with his eyes fixed on me.

I bit my lower lips and walked closer to him while facing on the ground.

" Im Soo Ah..."

Did he see me earlier?

Is he going to be mad at me?

" What happened to Hana?"He continued.

I shook my head to him and was about leaving him, but he quickly stopped me by holding my hand and pulled me closer to him.

" Why are you avoiding me?"He asked me coldly and bend his body to look at me who was avoiding his gaze badly as I started to feel really nervous by seeing him this close.

"I'm not feeling well."I replied to him. He smiled at me, pinched my cheek for no reason and stroke it gently, making me remember the moment he kissed Hana again.

" I'm sorry for ignoring you. I am really worried about Hana. I'm really sorry."He said in a sweet way, still caressing my cheeks.

I sniffed quitely," Don't apologize to me. It's nothing at all."

" It's a nice sweater."He said while pointing his finger at the sweater that actually belongs to him.

I smiled at him and was about giving him the sweater, but—

"This is for-"

" Lee Hana, she has has already woken up."A nurse came towards both of us.

Jungwon nodded at her words and quickly left me again without waiting for me.

I took a glance at the sweater again and bit my lower lips, holding myself from shedding my tears.

" I put so much hope on him to go for me..."