☆Chapter 29☆

(A/n: New chapter! Thank you guys so much for 10k reads on this book! Also, I can't believe it's been a year since I published this book, thank you for all the support during this time! Enjoy this chapter!)

After your romantic night out with Taehyung, your heart would pound non-stop. You wanted to tell him not to sleep on the couch anymore, that he could share your bed- but it was too soon.

You put on your night robe and left the room, Jungkook glared at you as he exited the kitchen with some eggs.

"I see you two had a great night without me yesterday." He grinned.

"How did you know??" You asked.

"Tae, obviously. We don't keep any secrets." He smiled. "Speaking of which, I was thinking of moving out."

"What, why?"

"You know, give you two some privacy." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"We aren't that deep into the relationship, you know? What if things...go wrong."

"Well, considering he's liked you since highschool. I'm sure whatever you struggle with would work out eventually." He paused and looked at your face. "Unless you're having doubts. Are you?"

"No, it's not like that. I'm just worried, that's all." You lowered your gaze.

"Hey, if this is about Hoseok, and you're worried about something like that happening- that's not common. You were just unlucky. Not all relationships end like that."

"I know, but-"

"Noona, don't worry. If for some reason, anything goes wrong, I'm here for you." He smiled and pulled you into a hug, "I'm renting the apartment right below you, so keep it down if-"

You slapped his shoulder and blushed causing him to laugh. "Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Taehyung's sleepy face emerged from the couch, he opened his eyes slightly and looked at both of you.

"Y/n, why is your face as red as a tomato?" He asked. Your face only got worse after that comment because it reminded you of what Jungkook said.

Taehyung got up and rubbed his eyes as he walked to the bathroom, he paused in front of you, pulled you into a hug then left.

Jungkook's grin grew wider as he started singing those childish songs about kissing and came up with ship names.

Your heart went out of control but a notification from your phone brought you back to reality. It was from Namjoon informing you you had a 6-hour shoot today. That's something you haven't done for a while, so you got ready and wore comfortable shoes to prepare for the day.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked when he saw you rush outside the door.

"Going to do a shoot." You said and almost left before he grabbed your arm.

"Wait, I'm coming with you. I have a few shoots today, too." He smiled, automatically making you smile in return. You waited for a few minutes as he wore his shoes.

"Let's go." He held your hand as you walked to the car. Every small gesture made you smile. Once you arrived, you were about to leave the car before he stopped you.

"You forgot something."

"Really? Where?" You looked around you to see if you dropped something, then your eyes met his again in confusion. He leaned in closer to you and placed a warm peck on your cheeks.

"A morning kiss." He said and laughed at your flustered face. "Let's go."

Once you entered the studio, he waved at you then left for the dressing room. You set up your equipment and started the photoshoots. You went over so many themes from business to fantasy. All the models looked surreal.

It's been three hours already and your feet started to hurt. You saw as the people working on the set brought in a bunch of huge rocks, and changed the background to blue. Taehyung showed up for his shoot with you. Your jaw dropped as you couldn't hide your reaction. He looked at you and for once, he looked flustered instead of flirty.

He was shirtless and wore a fake mermaid tale. His face was glittery and he had grey eyeshadow that made him look mysterious. The make-up artists definitely did a good job. One of the other photographers assisted him in walking to the rock.

"Y/n, wet his hair a little." Your manager said. Seeing the embarrassed state he's in, you approached him much more confident than usual.

You ruffled his hair and used a spray to make it look wet. His eyes wouldn't meet your gaze and it made you smile. You put your finger under his chin and forced him to look at you.

"You look hot. Don't worry, you'll do great."

He looked at you, his eyes sparkling from the light blue contacts. And a huge grin grew across his face, "Hot?"

Your confidence disappeared as soon as his reappeared. "Forget it." You stuttered and walked away, feeling his gaze on you with every step you took.

You took so many photos with different props. All of the models were attractive, but Taehyung was different. You were probably being biased though.

.

.

.

.

Once you were back home, you went through the photos and uploaded some of Taehyung's photos to your laptop for safekeeping. Some of the editors already started working on the photos and they looked so beautiful. 

"What are you doing?" You heard someone from behind you, making you slam the laptop shut

"What are you doing?" You heard someone from behind you, making you slam the laptop shut. "I already saw that." You felt Taehyung's arms wrap around your upper body from behind. "Is it that hot?" He asked. You could feel the smirk in his voice without seeing it.

You decided it was your turn to make him flustered again. You turned around and pulled him into a kiss. Once you pulled away, his face was red as if you've never kissed before.

You laughed at his cute expression then went to the kitchen. A few moments later, he appeared next to you after his face was back to its normal shade.

"Y/n." He said, hesitantly.

"Ya?"

"I wanna confront my dad."

To be continued....

(A/n: Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you did! <3)