One hundred one

"I... Feel betrayed". Yoongi says looking around the living room. "I'm supposed to spoil you, not some other man". Yoongi said. "And what the hell did I tell you about talking to other men?". Yoongi said and I just stare at him. "I'm tired of the disrespect Jimin". Yoongi scoffs. I rolled my eyes and pushed him on the couch.

"Shut the hell up". I said and got on top of him and cuddled him. "This was very misleading". Yoongi says. "I want cuddles". I said. "Fine, fine". Yoongi chuckles and hugs me. "Happy?". Yoongi asks and I nodded. "I can hear your heartbeat". I said. "Good". Yoongi strokes my head. "You're so light, you need to eat more".

"I like my weight". I told him. "But I like your ass". Yoongi says and I looked at him. "What?". Yoongi looks at me. "I want a meaty ass to fuck Jimin, not a chicken bone". Yoongi said. "Pfft". I covered my mouth. "I hate you". I said. "You're not allowed to hate me". Yoongi says. "Fine". I snuggle my head in his chest. "You are SO fucking adorable, I swear to god".

"Thank you!". I giggled. "Fuck". Yoongi says and I look at him and he was blushing. "Aww! You're blushing!". I squealed. "Sh-shut the hell up!". Yoongi yelled. "How cute". I said. "I hate you... Like, from the bottom of my heart". Yoongi said. "Cool". I said. "If you tell anyone about this, I kill you". Yoongi threatened. "Sure". I said. "Umm...".

"Tae? What's wrong?". I left Yoongi and went over to him. "Umm... Have you seen Jungkook?". Taehyung embarrassingly asked. "Are you ready to talk to him?". I asked and Taehyung nods. "I'm going to kill him". Yoongi said. "Huh?". Taehyung says. "Then  you're next". Yoongi smiles. "Why!?!". Taehyung yelled. "You kissed my fucking baby!". Yoongi shouted.

"We thought y'all were married!". Taehyung yells. "Jimin is MY baby!". Yoongi shouts. "Yoon, just call Jungkook". I rubbed my head. "Fine".

Jungkook came faster then expected and we were all now in the living room sitting in silence. "Can y'all hurry the hell up?". Yoongi says pissed off. "Shh". I hushed him. "Jungkook". I said. Jungkook looks at me and nods. "Tae...". "What happen to you?". Taehyung asked. "Huh?". Jungkook blinks.

"Who did that to you?". Taehyung looks at the wounds Yoongi did. "I did". Yoongi raised his hand. "Why?". Taehyung shot Yoongi a look. "I'll tell you later". Yoongi said. "No... You will tell me now". Taehyung crossed his arms. "I deserved it Tae". Jungkook said. "No you don't". Taehyung says. "No... I do". Jungkook said.

"I used Jimin for my own personal reasons and it almost got him killed". Jungkook said. "Excuse me?". Yoongi said. "I met the real Shark". I told him. "He came here and tried to kill me". I said and Yoongi was about to pounce on Jungkook, but I stopped him. "I'm fine Yoongi". I grabbed his arm. "And besides... Jungkook killed him". I said.

"That guy in the hall was the bad guy that killed Kook's mom?". Taehyung asked and I nodded. "Tae... I am so sorry that I hurt you and... If you can't forgive me then I'll understand". Jungkook looks down and clenches his hands. "It's ok". Taehyung said and Jungkook looks up at him.

"It was fucked up what you did, but I understand why you did it". Taehyung said. "So I'll forgive you this time cause if you do this again, then I'll never see you again". Taehyung said and Jungkook quickly gives Taehyung a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!". Jungkook says and Taehyung giggles. "Ok, ok". Taehyung said.

"Yay! Make up sex!". Jungkook cheers. "Not here". Yoongi said. "This is MY house!". Taehyung yelled. "You gave it to me". I pouted. "I didn't give you shit". Taehyung said. "But this is my heartbreak hotel". I sniffed. "Don't take away my baby's hotel". Yoongi hissed. "Get out before I...". "Jungkook, did Taehyung tell you that he kissed me?".

Jungkook twitched and looks at Taehyung. "You... Kissed him?". Jungkook says smiling. "I-I can explain!". Taehyung says panicking. "Oh! The horror!". I leaned on Yoongi for support. "I was trapped in a corner with no where to go and he kissed me without my consent". I grabbed my chest.

"I want money for my baby's pain and suffering". Yoongi said. "Sure". Jungkook smiles at us and glares at Taehyung. "Let's go home... Tae". Jungkook grabs Taehyung's arm and drags him out. "Wow... We are excellent parents". Yoongi nods.

"I know right!".