❂ 031. past facades

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxi.   PAST FACADES

❛                                 i was thinkin' about who you are /your delicate point of view, i / was thinkin' about you

i was thinkin' about who you are /
your delicate point of view, i / was thinkin' about you.

LITTLE FREAK         //        HARRY STYLES

LITTLE FREAK              //              HARRY STYLES

"CALM YOUR THOUGHTS, EISHA. They're awfully loud."

"Sorry, Master." Fidgeting in her spot, her eyes firmly closed at his command. She was truly trying to concentrate and relax — but, it just wasn't happening today.

Breaking from his meditative state, Plo opened his eyes with a sigh. Turning to study his Padawan who remained constantly fumbling about, he placed a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes shot wide at the contact, "What's wrong, Little One?"

Glancing to her lap, she kneaded her face with her hands, groaning tiredly at her behaviour, "I'm sorry, Master. I don't know what's wrong with me." Throwing her hands into her lap, she huffed, "I love our morning meditation — really, I do. But, I just can't focus for the life of me, right now."

Studying her carefully, he watched how her gaze flickered erratically back and forth, never focusing nor stopping, "What's bothering you, Little One?"

"No—nothing, Master. It's nothing." Violet eyes wandered everywhere and anywhere other than the Master Jedi beside her, and she dismissed the thoughts that ran rampant throughout her mind.

Plo simply raised an eyebrow at his Padawan from under his mask, sending her a pointed look, "Well, if it were nothing, Eisha. Then, you would be able to concentrate." Rising to his feet, he quietly chided, "But, if you will not tell me what is wrong, then I will—"

"No! I'm sorry, Master. I just—" Tumbling over her words, the Kel Dor cast her a concerned look. Immediately sitting back down beside her, she attempted to control her thoughts.