eleven

~ SONG: INTO THE WOODS BY FAY WILDHANGEN ~ 

Here I was another day at the Valentino publishing office

Knocking on his office door, a younger girl from a couple of days ago that I was coming out of his office opens it. His sister?

"chi diavolo sono è lei" (who the hell is she?) she turns to Lucifer.

"basta lasciarla in" (just let her in) I hear his voice from farther away.

She opens the door wider, and I see they look a little like with the hair color and eyes though.

"si può lasciare ora solo mi ha mandato un sms più tardi" (you can leave now, just text me later) lucifer tells the other girl in another language.

"kaiara Valentino" she puts her hand out for me to shake as I take it.

"Josephine katavana" I shake her hand as she starts to smile and look over at Lucifer.

"you're the girl that le-"

"shut the fuck up." He stops her.

From saying what?

She starts to laugh before I literally watch lucifer pick her up and walk her over to the door and drop her on the hard floor.

Oh my God.

"fottiti, cazzone" (fuck you, dick) she yells.

"vai ad uccidere qualcuno" (go kill someone or something) he mumbles back.

"no im intenzione di scopare Elia" (no ill go fuck Elijah) she grins at him.

"si va a farlo" (you go do that) he rolls his eyes and slams the door.

"what are you looking at" he sneers as I turn my gaze.

"Nothing," I tell him as I take a seat on his couch and pull out my computer.

He comes over a couple of minutes later and sits on the other couch connected to mine, taking out his computer and logging in.

"you have to help me fill this out." He tells me.

"fill what out?" I ask as he turns his laptop to me, I have to help him fill out all the book's that we have in our library.

"lucifer we have thousands of books, that will take forever." I look up to him.

"I'll help you I guess," he mumbles.

"for real?" I ask him.

"don't make me change my mind" he looks up to me again, meeting my gaze.

His green eyes meet my grey ones, almost getting stuck looking into his amazing-colored eyes.

---

My morning went by quickly before I went to the library to get some extra work done, so I could still get paid.

I finished working and packed up my things, then sat in my car trying to think of what to do tonight before thinking about decorating my apartment for Christmas.

I drive to target, grabbing a couple of decorations, like new lights, ornaments, and some mints.

I drive back to my apartment tapping my finger on the steering wheel as I listen to some music before getting into the parking lot and shutting down my car and walking up the stairs with my bags to my apartment.

Locking the door behind me, I put the bags on the couch and get into some comfortable clothes, then wash my hands and go to pull out some more things from my closet to decorate my apartment for Christmas!

Or just in general

I took some of the lights that I had out of the box after I turned on some music to listen to, I hung them around the windows I had in my living room and then went to go get a little Christmas tree, and get some little decorations for that.

The apartment was looking nice so far, I had the tree and the ornaments up, along with some lights and candles, but it was only December 5th. Maybe I could start shopping for Christmas.

I didn't think that I had to work with lucifer tomorrow, and I didn't know if I wanted to anyway, sometimes I liked the time we sat there and worked but other times he scared me, just his mysterious and emotionless expressions made me wonder.

He made me feel a weird way, I didn't like him, but I didn't know If I hated him. I guess I just didn't know him yet. Or enough to judge him like that.

Seeing his sister? As he said a couple of times also made me worry, she didn't look like the blond-haired woman I've seen in his office wearing light clothes, she wore black, had dark hair, tattoos, scars, and similar eyes to lucifer.

I shouldn't be worrying about them, I won't have to know them for that long I guess, right?

Shaking my head, I turn up the music a bit and make myself some dinner, and a quick smoothie before sitting down with a book I was reading at the time.