Hundred Forty Four

a/n: new chapter a week late so sorry :( my cat is really sick so ive been monitoring her all week but,

i have made a new upload schedule so expect new chapters for this book every saturday at 4pm

***

"Are you guys excited for senior year?"

Benjamin grabs his beer off the counter and walks over to one of the couches, sitting next to Noah. He immediately lifts his arm to put around Benjamin.

Jazmyne shakes her head. "No. Now it's time for all the college-y essay bullshit."

Benjamin giggles and shrugs. "I'm kind of excited."

Noah shakes his head at Benjamin. "You don't count. You have a 4.0 GPA and you got like...a thirty on your ACT."

Elly rolls her eyes and takes a sip from her beer, leaning her head back. "Fuck. Sometimes I forget Benjamin's like...Actually smart smart. You wanna take it for me?"

Benjamin laughs at her. "That's illegal. I can help you study though."

Lucas sits down, holding a bag of chips in his hands. "No senior year college talk. Wasn't this whole trip to get away from that shit."

Jazmyne sits back in her seat and shrugs. "Got it. So you guys wanna play a game?"

Benjamin groans and places a hand on his forehead. "God. I hate these, I always get drunk the fastest."

Jaz shrugs. "Well, we can play truth or drink. It's up to you...You either answer of drink."

Benjamin squints his eyes and her and shakes his head, laughing. "Fuck you."

Noah sits up, placing his hand on Benjamin's inner thigh. "Okay. Who's gonna start then?"

Elly sits up and looks at Noah. "You first. Hmm...How many bodies do you have?"

Noah shakes his head. "You're so nosey...If we're counting like actual full-blown sex, then two."

Benjamin looks up at him, narrowing his eyes. "What does that even mean?"

Noah turns his head to look at Benjamin. "I've only had sex with two people. But I've done other shit with more...That doesn't count right?"

Lucas looks over at Elly and smiles. "Uh oh."

Benjamin shrugs. "I don't know."

Noah smiles and leans in to kiss him on the cheek. "Doesn't matter, anyway," He looks up at the group and looks at Gabi, "Gabs. Do you have a crush on somebody...If you do what's their name."

Gabi looks up and starts blushing, shaking her head. "Nope...nope." She brings her drink up to her mouth, taking a swig.

Jazmyne grins. "Nope as in you don't have a crush or...You don't wanna tell us?"

"Not ready to spill that yet-."

Benjamin sits up aggressively, making eye contact with Gabi. "Uhm hello?! I told you about Noah right away."

Gabi laughs out loud and shakes her head. "No, you didn't!"

"Okay, but I told you eventually! You have to tell me!"

Gabi starts blushing again as she sits back in her seat. "Maybe later. Anyways it's my turn...Uhmm...Jazmyne. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?"

Jazmyne covers her mouth with her hand as she laughs to herself. She reaches down next to her foot, where she had set her drink, and sips it.