Ideas 2

Here is my part two of story ideas!

1. Beauty Queen (title may be changed later)- Protagonist is a flourishing Beauty Pageant Gal. She's more so forced into it by her mother. A new beauty pageant comes up where someone takes a very keen interest in her. A dark interest with even darker intents. This story will have a lot of abuse in it. (Parent wise) so it will have a trigger warning. There is a Yandere in this story but they're more so obsessed for the reasons that might make you shocked.

2. Cycle Of Madness- Protagonist is a patient at a psychtriatic facility. They get transported to a royal type of story along with other residents of said Facility. (Mostly teenagers). This story will mainly show the havoc they create and will show various mental illnesses portrayed. Bit of a twist on the whole "transportation to book".

3. Lilac Drops- A twist take on the original tale; "Pinocchio ". Protagonist is a doll brought to life. They try to make a way to make themselves into a real human. But encounter various characters all of whom have their own intentions. Similar to the original tale but with much darker themes (Protagonist will be an adult not a child). 

4. -Untitled- (No idea for the title yet lol)- Protagnist is a contestant on a dating show. Set in the 60s this story will have a crazy serial killer who gets interested in Protagonist. This story will dwell much more on parody horror.

5. -Untitled- Protagonist works at a carnival. Set in the 80s . One day the carnival temporarily shut down trapping everyone inside. Unfortunately for them there's a few serial killers ready to pick them out for their pleasure. A dark story set in a small town . Not so much of a Yandere story as more of a messed up story.

6.  -Untitled- GxG- Protagonist gets stalked and harassed by a skin walker who can change their appearance to a beautiful girl. This will be a pretty dark lesbian type of story.

7. Title Not Needed- BxB- Protagonist is a young adult male who can't see. He falls in love with a male who he befriends at school. However this story will take a twist on classic sweet rom com BXB stories. A bit jokeresque style I'd say.

8. Control Me- Protagonist lives in a 1950s style sitcom (think I love Lucy). She tries many ways to escape but always manages to somehow be forced back into her original 1950s life. This story will have more of a Yandere audience if anything. Pretty crazy idea I've had for a while.

9. Paper and Death- Protagonist finds her story she wrote coming to life. Being twisted she starts adding violence and twisted content to the story. But then is shocked when it starts more so happening to her. This story will have a narcissistic and selfish protagonist

10- -No Name 4- Protagonist is an evil creature that falls in love with a suicidal man. She begins to obsess over him and well...