N I N E

IZZY P

   IZZY P.O. V.
Blu crib.

"I don't understand it's been 3 days I don't know why they not letting her leave" Rubi said pacing back and forth.

"It's not that easy she gotta recover she did just get shot let's not forget that" Blu said.

"Nigga stop fucking pacing making my head hurt and shit" I walked to the kitchen getting a drink

"Kam keep on asking me when can she see her? I told her i don't know then she gonna continue saying it's her fault"

"What you mean it's her fault?" I asked raised my eyebrows. Looking at Rubi talking

" Cause they had an argument and shit a day before it happened"

"Mmhm I gotta bro I gotta check on something" I walked over to the door and told blu.

"Alright nigga be safe"

———————————-

"Yooo RICOOO!!" I yelled Stepping in his crib.
I saw him Running down the stairs pulling his gun out.

"Damn Jamal don't pull out the 9 hahaha"

"Nigga aint shit funny I could have head you dead in seconds" Rico mugged me.

"Bro it ain't my fault you had your door opened" I said putting my hands up in defense

"I need a favor bro" he sat down on the couch looking at me.

"What's the favor for? cause last time you asked a nigga for a favor this dirty bitch was sucking my dick."

"Nahhh that was on me broo" I started laughing loud.

"Nah but it ain't bout that I need you to look up some body for me look up this plate number"

Pulllin out my phone showing Rico half of the  numbers Rubi gave me from the car 

"Nigga where's the rest typing the numbers into his computer ion got that but I think I gotta name for you try this bitch nigga Breezy

"Alright lemme do this for you it should be done in a minute"

———————————

"I knew it was that bitch ass nigga breezy probably followed us after that shit popped off should have killed his ass right their.