Blueberry Pie x male!Reader

Requested by GachaFrostYT, hope you like it!

“Thank you again for helping me (Y/N)” Blueberry Pie said as she handed him some books. He took them with a smile.

“Always happy to help you” he said happily, earning a small smile from the librarian.

“Now follow me closely, or you will get lost”

She didn’t have to tell him two times, as he knew how big the Archives were. He had learned the lesson the first time he had been there.

“Funny how me getting lost was what made us met” he thought, chuckling softly to himself as he followed her closely, a comfortable silence between them.

Neither of them really needed to talk, the silence enough conversation for them. While others might find it weird, it worked for them.

“Here we are. I will be right there if you need me” Blueberry Pie said as they arrived to one of the big sections.

He offered her a small smile before she walked to the other side, close enough in case something happened.

Leaving the books on a nearby table, he let out a sigh.

“Okay (Y/N), you can do this” he thought as he looked at the numerous books.

It wasn’t the first time he had helped her, so he should be fine.

At least he hoped that.

Time passed rather quickly, and he soon found himself finishing the task. Glancing at Blueberry Pie, he saw she was still busy.

Not wanting to disturb, he decided to just take a look at the numerous books as he waited.

He knew better than open them for sure. No one knew what could be inside them after all.

Though as he looked at the numerous titles, he found himself freezing in place.

One of the books started like….glowing.

“... Am I seeing things?” (Y/N) thought in confusion as he rubbed his eyes.

But no, the book was still glowing. Like calling him.

His arms moved on their own, and soon he found himself raising a hand to grab the tome.

Only to be stopped by a familiar hand.

“(Y/N), close your eyes” her voice said softly as she held his hand. He did as told, trying to ignore the blush on his face.

He felt her pulling her away and, after walking for a few minutes, they finally stopped.

“Okay, this should be safe. You can open them now” Blueberry Pie said softly as he opened his eyes.

“What...what happened?” he asked in confusion, earning a small sigh from her.

“That book is cursed. It tries to lure cookies to open it to just trap them inside. My apologies, I forgot it was in that section” she said softly as she adjusted her glasses.

To her surprise, he just smiled.

“Is fine Blueberry Pie, you were there to help me, and I’m okay” he said, giving her hand a small squeeze.

He felt his face red when she offered him a big smile.

“You are right. Though I will be more careful in the future. I promise you won’t be hurt as long as I’m here”