Pick And Choose - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya

Summary: Y/N, Hatter's younger cousin, has attracted the attention of a psychotic man and a sociopath. He has to pick which he wants to be with to silence the fighting.

*Chishiya's POV*

"You can't fucking have him Chishiya! He likes me more than you anyway!" "As if. You're too immature and psychotic for his liking. He likes people who don't threaten his life every five seconds."

"Oh go fuck yourself with your fat ass ego! He's mine! If you even lay a fucking hand on him I'll blow your brains out!"

I just scoffed. "Oh please, the only reason he tolerates you is because he feels sorry for you." "Are you two at this again?!" Niragi and I both to see Hatter standing there in the doorway to the conference room.

Niragi spoke first. "Yes, we're fucking doing this again because I caught this fucking asshole flirting with my property!" "I can flirt with him if I want. And another thing, Y/N isn't your property."

Hatter just sighed, "You both should just stop. This is getting a little too out of hand." "Piss off Hatter," Niragi hissed at the boy. "You don't understand shit about Y/N!" The whole room fell silent, I looked at Niragi in disbelief. Did he know what he just said?

Better question, did he know who he just said that to? Hatter laughed, "I don't understand? Is that right?

Huh Niragi? I don't understand anything about my younger cousin, who I pretty much raised?"

Both Niragi and I both avoided eye contact. Hatter could get scary when it came to his younger cousin. Y/N was more like a little brother then a younger cousin to Hatter.

When he first joined the Beach as one of Hatter's devotees, Hatter introduced us all to him and that's when I first took interest in him. He was sweet, caring, kind, handsome, talented, attractive, and all around pretty useful in games.

I could on and on. I don't get to talk much to Y/N given that we are both fairly busy. But the few times we've talked, time seems to slow down.

Allowing us to talk for what seems like hours and hang out till it get dark. I snapped back into reality as Niragi finally responded to Hatter.

"No, Hatter. That's not what I fucking meant." He grumbled. "Then please do tell. What did you mean to say?" Hatter pressed further.

"I meant that he should be mine and that Chishiya shouldn't be allowed around him anymore. He's a snake and could end up manipulating Y/N." Hatter walked over and gave Niragi's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Trust me, Niragi, I know how you feel. Y/N is my little cousin. I know him better than anyone. He's a sweet kid, but he's still young and has his whole life ahead of him.

I don't think the two of you fighting is good for Y/N or the Beach. Y/N cares for both of you deeply, it would tear him apart if he found out. So please, for Y/N's sake, cut it the fuck out."

Niragi and I both looked at each other then at Hatter. "Okay Hatter. Niragi and I will stop fighting." "Thank you Chishiya."

Niragi suddenly chimed in, "But! You have to do something for me and Chishiya." "What?" Hatter asked. "Ask Y/N who he likes better. Then tell us his answer. Then whoever he likes more will get to have him."

"Fine, but I'm only doing this so Y/N doesn't get hurt." With that final statement Hatter stormed out of the room. Niragi turned to me, his cocky smile made me sick.

"Now we wait to see who he truly likes more." I chuckled. "Well, it's going to be me." "Like hell it'll be! He doesn't even talk to you!"

I quickly fired back. "Well he doesn't want you. You're too unstable." Niragi's smile just grew wider. "Let's see what Y/N says after I get him in my room."

Niragi winked at me. "You're so disgusting Niragi. Y/N could never like you."

Suddenly someone new entered the room. "Hatter sent me." The young man said. "What does he want?" Niragi snapped at the man. "He said to meet him in his room. He wants to talk with both of you." Niragi and I looked at each other. "I'll race you there Chishiya."

"Last one there isn't allowed to speak to Y/N unless he chooses them over the other."

"Deal."

As soon as we shook on the deal, we took off. I knew a shortcut to get to Hatter's room, so I went that way.

Hoping that Niragi didn't also know about the shortcut as well. Soon enough I got to Hatter's room. He was standing outside, arms folded and staring up at the ceiling.

"Hatter, I'm here. I'm the first one here." He looked at me as if he was confused. "Did you race Niragi?" "Maybe."

"You two can be truly childish sometimes." Not long after Niragi showed up. Hatter took us inside his room and there sitting on the couch was Y/N.

He looked as handsome as ever. He was wearing swim shorts and a hoodie. We were practically matched outfits.

He was so perfect. "Y/N, they're here." Y/N looked up from the magazine he was flipping through, our eyes met for a quick second.

He waved to us. "Hey guys." I waved back to him. "Hey Y/N. It's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Hey Chishiya. Yeah, I guess it has. Your hair looks a little different." I placed my hand on my head. "Yeah, it's a little bit longer." Y/N smiled at me.

"I like it. You still look really cute." I felt a light blush slowly creep onto my face. "Okay, okay. Enough chit chat. Take a seat next to Y/N, you two."

Niragi and I slowly walked over and sat down on the couch beside Y/N.

I felt a little awkward, but Niragi had no problem trying to act cool and tough around Y/N.

He wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder and pulled Y/N closer to himself.

He gave compliments about his outfit and hair. He was treating Y/N as if they had already been dating for awhile. "Now, let's start this madness." Hatter interrupted.

"Chishiya and Niragi. You two have been interested in Y/N since you both met him. We are here today because it's time to put a stop to this fighting."

Y/N stood up and walked over to Hatter. He then turned around to face us. He sighed.

"Look, I like both of you equally and choosing between you two hurts me greatly, but if it means you'll stop fighting then I'll pick one of you."

I bowed my head to Y/N. "Whoever you pick, I will respect your choice." I glanced over to Niragi. "I don't know if I speak for him though."

Hatter stepped forward, "Would either of you like to say anything to Y/N before he picks?"

I raised my hand and stood up. "Y/N, the first day we me, you did something to me. I couldn't stop thinking about you.

Before I knew it, I had fallen for you. If you pick Niragi over me, I'll still be here for you. I'll still love you and nothing you ever do will change that."

Y/N looked me in the eye and smiled. "Thank you for those words Chishiya. That's very sweet of you to say. I didn't peg you for the type."

Niragi spoke his words quickly and aggressively. I knew deep down he was anxious. Y/N and Hatter went outside to talk about his choice.

After a few minutes, they both came back inside, "Okay. I've picked and my final choice is..."

End~

A/N: Hey do you guys want me to do part 2 but like for if you picked Niragi or if you picked Chishiya? Let me know :v