♠ 33

"Don't you know I'm Nandini.. I can do anything.. If I can tame this angry monster then I can do anything.."

Both of them moves to their room

Both of them moves to their room. While going to their rooms lost in their own thoughts both bumped into each other.

"Manik.." Nandini said shocked.

"Nandini..." Manik is shocked too.

Both just stares at each other trying to hear the unheard words but they can't see anything in each other's eyes except pain and tears. Both of them turn their faces away from each other not able to see each other in pain.

Nandini starts leaving when Manik holds her wrist and pulls her into a tight hug. Nandini for a second got startled by his sudden move but then hugs him back. Both stayed like this in each other's embrace for a couple of minutes when Manik breaks the hug. Manik starts going when Nandini helds her wrist.

"Nandini.. leave my hand.. I have to go" Manik said releasing his hand but Nandini tightens her grip. "Please let me go.. I don't want to talk right now"

Nandini makes him look at her. "No! Not today and atleast not before answering my questions.."

"Nandini I..." Manik couldn't do even complete as Nandini cut him off.

"From the start it was between you and bhai sa then why I suffered Manik? The revenge was between you and bhai sa, then I'm suffering? The misunderstanding is between you too then why I'm suffering? I just want to know that why me Manik? Why it's always me?" Nandini said with tears in her eyes.

"Nandini.. don't cry please.." Manik said holding her hands.

Nandini then holds his collar in anger and pain. "And how dare you! How dare you to say me to choose between you and bhai sa? Don't you just even think for a second that how much.. painful will it be for me? What if I asked you to choose between me and Meera? Tell me! Whom you must have chosen then? Tell na, now why are you silent! Speak up! Just say na!!"

Manik then held her by shoulders to calm her down. "Nandini! Stop it! Calm down.. Relax..." Manik then pulled her into a hug.

After a while Manik tries to break the hug but Nandini didn't let him. He then picked her up in his arms and takes her into their room and makes her lie on the bed.

Nandini keeps her head on his shoulder while he caresses her head with one hand while other was holding her hand.

"Nandini.. See I know it's difficult, not only for you but for me too.. I know you must have doubt on whom to trust and whom to not.. I just want to say you one thing and it's that... Just do what your heart says you to do. Don't overthink.." Manik said giving a small peck on her forehead.

"Manik I trust you and I trust bhai sa too. I don't know what to do.. I'm in a situation where I just can't decide what to do and moreover I was scared..." Nandini said.