Chapter 21: All His Fault

William ran into the office and slid on his knees to Scott. William held Scott and began to cry.

"Come on Scott!!! It's not that bad!!! Your just sleeping!!!" William yelled, "SCOTT WAKE UP!!! DON'T DIE!!! I'M SORRY!!!" William tightly hugged Scott and tears were streaming down William's face.

You hugged William as you both cried.

"I want you to go in my office, open the drawer in my desk, grab a metal box and give it to me!!!" William yelled.

You quickly ran to William's office and you opened his desk drawer. You scrambled through the desk.

"Pencils, paper clips, knives, gum, condoms, porn!?" 

You were very curious of what William had in his drawer but this was a life or death situation. You grabbed the metal box but dropped it because it kind of stung your hand. You looked at it and noticed this purple powder that had a over powering smell of toothpaste that stung your nose. You quickly picked up the box and ignored the pain. You ran as fast as you could back to Scott's office. You handed the box to William and he opened it to reveal a punch of purple power. William put some gloves on and opened Scott's mouth. William dabbed his finger into the power and put some in Scott's mouth. You gave William a weird look like what the hell are you doing.

"What!? There's nothing weird about saving his life Linsey!!!" William yelled.

You snapped back to the situation but kept thinking that the powder remined you of a drug.

"That should do it! Quickly! Call an ambulance!!" William showed and hid the box.

You did what you were told. While you guys were waiting William was still holding Scott and baling his eyes out. It made you cry as well to see William so sorrowful and the fact that you might never see Scott again. William was covered in Scott's blood and mumbled things to him.

"It's gonna be ok........."

"I'm sorry big brother......."

"It's all my fault......." 

You kept crying seeing William like this so you hugged him and held Scott with him until the paramedics arrived.  

Sorry it's such a short chapter! This chapter originally had a whole lot to it but I spilt it up to tide you guys over. And the powdery stuff is remenment. You'll know more about it in the next chapter. The version of my remenment was a inspiration from FreddyTheLadyBug's remenment. The the writer of What year is it? Another William Afton x reader. There story is super good and amazing! Go check it out if you have time. It's really cool.