𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ❞

"What the hell do you mean you lost my sister?!" Lark's angst was something Terra and Musa wouldn't bid anyone to face

"What the hell do you mean you lost my sister?!" Lark's angst was something Terra and Musa wouldn't bid anyone to face. Of course, they didn't blame him, they were concerned too, most of all Terra, who particularly prized the times Maya would make her feel valued and uplift her spirit whenever she didn't feel like she was enough.

Maya had caught a soft spot in her blossoming heart, and Terra would never want to taste the hollowness if anything were to happen to her.

She had been quiet the whole time, affected yes, by Lark's berating, who already couldn't support himself, his stalwart frame resembling a withering plant stem, but the apprehension and nagging in his wan countenance, was fully tangible.

She wasn't feeling great herself, mostly after having viewed the awful tape of the trio Beatrix, Riven and Dane, but mostly the nasty comments aimed at her by the latter and the ones by the bully aimed at the vanished blonde. She would have climbed into her bed, as they often found themselves doing, cuddling and sharing their problems, but she was left utterly dismayed when she found it bare.

"I got the text," Aeden, the one the girls identified as Lark's trustworthy friend, strided in, armoured in his specialist uniform and sword, his eyes steady and countrified, "Are we ready?"

"Yeah, did you bring mine?" Lark inquired, straightening up and grumbling wearily and grievously, to which Aeden became faltering.

"No, I didn't bring your costume mate."

"But we agreed!" Lark complained, baring his teeth in aggravation, and Aeden simply sighed at his assessment.

"Nope actually, YOU said you were coming, I never actually agreed," He retorted shrewdly, then suspensed again at his friend's hard-headed scowl, "Listen to me man, you are weak and I know you want to save your sister because you feel it's your personal duty, but if you tag along, you'll only slow us down."