Questions - Chapter 3

Word Count: 1,326

~Narrator's POV~

Everyone managed to make it to Dream's place, they were currently standing and sitting in his living room while Dream and Harry talked in the kitchen. Sapnap and Hailey were getting attacked with questions by everyone, who they had no idea what their names were, feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

"So, from the little information I got from your brother, he is strong and he has powers.. is that true?" Dream asked, Harry hesitant to answer.

"yes, but I highly doubt you would believe that without proof" Harry answered.

"Funny, Sapnap said the same exact thing... so, where are you and your siblings from?" Dream asked, hoping he could get to know the three new people currently in his house.

"DREAM! BRING US SOME BREAD OR SOMETHING!" George yelled from the living room while everyone else kept asking questions, and Hailey buried her face into Sapnap's back. Dream sighed as he searched through the chests and got two breads, asking Harry if he wanted one but he denied the food, walking out the kitchen with Harry following behind.

"Stop asking so many questions guys, here you go" Dream said handing Hailey and Sapnap the bread which they happily ate. They gave the three a few minuted to settle down before they asked questions.

"Soo.. can we know all your names before we answer any questions?" Sapnap asked, his tone calm, everyone nodded and Dream began telling everyone's names while he showed who he was talking about.

"This is George, Drista who is my sister, Quackity, Karl, Wilbur, Ranboo, Technoblade, Tommy, Tubbo and I'm Dream" Sapnap nodded as Hailey let go of his arm and motioned for Harry to sit next to her.

"So, you can ask whatever you want and we'll answer, want proof then we'll show you proof" Harry said, everyone looked at each other and decided to ask the questions they think are more important.

"Where are you three from?" Quackity asked.

"We're from the Nether, all we can give you as proof is that our body heat is a lot warmer than yours" Sapnap answered. Everyone looked at each other while Quackity walked over to Sapnap who was sitting on a couch, Sap held out his hand as Quackity lightly touched it and it was really warm, a lot more warmer than anyone's in the room. 

"He's telling the truth" Quackity said, Karl opened his mouth to ask a question "If you're from the Nether, are you like-"

"We're royalty, we can't really show you proof other than showing you our parents and whatever, but that can't happen since Sapnap broke the portal" Harry said, Sapnap looked at him and looked away.

"Hmm, alright... who is going to inherent the crown?" Drista asked.

"Sapnap is, only because of his powers" Hailey said, everone looked at each other with confusion. Sapnap sighed and stood up, motioning for everyone to follow him since it would be dangerous to use fire around wood. When they were all outside, Sapnap took a deep breath, he was nervous to even use his powers since he hasn't use them since he manifested them. He got them when he was 10 and almost killed Harry by using them.

"So why are we outside?" George asked, Sapnap sighed and answered "for proof". He took another deep breath and held out his hand, he was shaking a bit but he managed to keep calm. Everyone payed closed attention to his hand, seeing a few spark form and soon enough turning in a flame. Everyone was in awe, that was enough to prove to everyone they're from the Nether, and about Sap having powers.

"Show off" Harry said, making Sapnap shoot fire right next to him making him scared.

"Never say that again, and FYI I didn't miss on purpose" Sapnap said, walking back inside as everyone followed him. Once they were settled back inside Dream's place, they decided to ask one more question.

"Are you guys planning on going back home?" Wilbur and Ranboo asked at the same time, looking at each other and then looking at the other three. They took about a second to answer, Harry nudging Sapnap's arm soon enough getting slapped on the arm by Sapnap. 

"Well, the thing is... we can't..." Sapnap answered, looking down at the floor as everyone stared at him and his siblings.

"What do you mean you can't go back home?" Technoblade asked, walking towards Sapnap who tensed up.

"For starters, these two decided it was a good idea to sneak out and come here, they said we would get back to the Nether before our father wakes up, we get here and the portal broke" Sap explained.

"The only reason why we can't get back home, is because you broke the portal with your powers, which you didn't use them for 9 years." Harry said.

"I didn't use my powers for 9 years because I almost killed you with them when I was 10!" Sapnap responded, the two got up from the couch and walked outside and began arguing. Hailey sighed and sat there as if it was normal, because it was. Drista sat next to Hailey as the two others continued to argue, everyone stood around and could sometimes even hear the two yelling at each other.

"What's up with those two?" Tubbo asked.

"They never had a good relationship, not even before Sapnap got his powers. You would think Harry is jealous of Sapnap, but he isn't... Sap was always a sensitive person and he still is, he can get easily hurt especially his feelings, and Harry hated that since whatever he did when Sap was younger, it would scare Sapnap a lot" Hailey explained, everyone listened and understood their type of relationship. While they sat there, Sapnap and Harry walked back inside giving each other glares here and there. Hailey sat between them so they didn't end up murdering each other, everyone decided it would be best to help them get back home, though it might take a while.

"If you want, you three can rest for a bit" Dream said, standing next to his staircase. Hailey looked at Sapnap and saw how tired he was, she pushed him off the couch and dragged him towards Dream. She smiled and sat back down on the couch with Harry, Dream motioned for Sapnap to follow him upstairs to his bedroom. The two made it to the room, Sapnap sat down on the bed, it was more comfortable than his own bed back in the Nether.

"Do you want blankets or anything? Maybe a change of close so you can sleep better?" Dream asked, going to his closet and seeing what he could give Sapnap.

"Spare clothes would be fine, I can just use my powers to keep me warm" Sap softly said, taking off his shoes and looking out the window beside the bed. The sunlight was bright, something he wasn't used to since the Nether is always dark and only lit by the fire and lava. Dream found a hoodie and some black sweatpants, he handed them to Sap and left the room to give him some privacy. Sapnap began taking off his clothes and putting on the one's he was giving, sitting back down on the bed as he slightly heard the door creak open.

"Oh, you're done changing" Dream said with a small smile, he walked back inside and sat beside the smaller, "they fit you big"

"Yeah, but I like wearing baggy clothes" Sapnap said, shrugging his shoulders as he yawned.

"You should rest now, it would be best for you to get all your energy back from all the sleep you've been missing" Dream said as he got up and pulled the covers off so Sapnap could lay down. Sap nodded and got comfortable, watching as Dream pulled the covers over his shoulders, walking out of the room and going back to his friends. Sapnap sighed as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.