019

in... several places, actually...

"Avery

"Avery."

"Hold on! Shit! What kind of clothes do I bring? It's supposed to be hot, but it's also cold? What do I wear?"

"Nothing," Luke assured her.

"Geez," she scoffed, "At least buy me dinner first."

"No, that's not what I meant! I just meant that we can get you some new clothes once we get there. I'm not sure you own anything appropriate for the Tatooine climate," he explained quickly, eyes blown wide and cheeks flushing.

"Space clothes," she said thoughtfully, "Do they look cool?"

"You're gonna be disappointed," he chuckled, pushing himself to a standing position from where he was previously leaning against the doorway.

"It's okay if the clothes there are ugly like yours are, Luke. I'm just excited to go to another planet."

"So excited that you didn't pack your things until right before we were about to leave? I'm choosing to ignore the first part, by the way."

"It's not like I have much to pack. Also, teasing is no fun when all you do is ignore what I throw at you."

"And toss out an automatic win? I know how irritated you get when I don't take the bait. It's much more satisfying for me to see you at a loss for what to do."

"Yeah? You a sadist now, Skywalker?"

"That's gross, Avery," he replied, crinkling his nose in disgust.

"Ah, so you do still take the bait sometimes."

"You should move a little more quickly, you know. It was nice of Chewie to offer to fly you down. I'm not sure how much he would appreciate your tardiness."

"You said he was only doing this because he missed flying. Besides, would him backing out really be that bad? I could always sit on your lap—"

"Enough!"

"'I don't take the bait from you, Avery,'" she mocked him, shoving a toothbrush into her bag.

"It's not my fault you're immature."

"Ouch, was that a diss? Did the love of my life just insult me?"

"It's like you want me to leave you here," he snorted, "And I pity whoever you decide to spend your life with. They'll be destined to an eternity of harassment from you."

"You don't get to leave me here. Chewbacca is flying me, remember? And who said the love would be reciprocated?"

"You're nothing if not persistent," he said, grinning.

Just then, Leia walked into the room, eyebrow quirked as a result of whatever part of their conversation she had just overheard.

"Look, Luke! The love of my life is right here, and she's come to rescue me," she cried, dropping the items she was packing and moving to sling an arm around the princess.