018

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"why do you actually seem excited to get married even though it's fake?", the pink-haired male asked, watching as kiyo had changed into a dark kimono with the ends of it tied up with a black ribbon so that when she stepped into the shallow waters, it didn't stain the fabric.

"it'll probably be the only chance I'll ever get to dress up and look like a bride", kiyo smiled, tying her hair into a low bun as she rolled her sleeves in place too.

"and plus, I'll be doing good the same time I'll be looking good", the priestess slightly grinned, humoring herself.

"tch. you should just let me kill that imposter", sukuna grumbled, wondering who in hell dared to use his name for such acts.

at least when he requested for a woman, he just straight up went down to some random village and demanded for one, massacring the rest of the villagers once he was done.

oh, how he missed the good old days.

"we don't even know where the shrine is and who the imposter is. all we know is that they potentially have a blood related technique. it's best to let me go as a sacrificial bride and get a glimpse of what's going on first", kiyo reasoned, to which sukuna had just scoffed.

"well if I didn't have on this damn bracelet you wouldn't have to worry about how strong the opponent is", the pink-haired demon muttered.

kiyo just pretended that she didn't hear what sukuna had to say — like she usually does — and continued taking the rice plants, that were already five to seven inches tall, and stuck them in the muddy soil.

kiyo continued this for a while, making sure to plant them about a foot apart as she found her bangs to be a bit obnoxious as they stuck to her sweaty forehead.

lightly dabbing the sweat that rolled down the side of her face with her forearm, kiyo suddenly slipped as she fell on her bum, causing the water to splash onto her kimono as sukuna had snorted.

"didn't know you could be clumsy too", the demon lowly chuckled, meanwhile kiyo had sighed out a breath of disdain for the slight pain in her back.

"can you help me up please?", kiyo asked, extending her arm as sukuna just laughed even louder.

"no".

"please?", kiyo repeated, sending a small smile towards the demon king, who's laughter had finally managed to die down and was replaced with a smirk.