Another Earth

"Are you sure about this?" Stiles asked hesitantly, as him and Marcel approached each other,"I can be very hard to beat."

"Yes, I'm sure.  Plus we need to decide who's stronger, a Raiju or upgraded original," Marcel said confidently.

"Okay, but what are the rules is there a limit of how badly we can hurt each other?  How much power are we allowed to use?"

"As much as you can handle," Marcel said, as his fangs started to grow eyes turning red, and veins became more visible.

Marcel launched himself at Stiles, and he easily dodged,"So how exactly did you become an upgraded original.  Hope told me a little bit, something about a super juice or something like that."

Marcel was very annoyed as Stiles dodged each one of his attacks, and continued to talk,"So did you just pop the top off and eat all your spinach is that how it worked?  Also why are your eyes red?  Is it because of your combined wolf venom giving you the status of an Alpha?  Ooooo that's a much cooler name The Original Alpha, but you just had to go with upgraded, seriously I would choose a much more mystical name than that what about the evolved original that sounds plenty mystical."

"Are you just going to talk?  Or are you going to fight back?" Marcel asked getting very annoyed.

"If you say so," Stiles said, and he grabbed Marcel threw him sky high, and quite literally.  Marcel went flying into the clouds above the sky.

"Hey where'd Marcel go," Hope asked walking out of the house to see Stiles alone staring at the sky.

"Oh he should be dropping in any second now," Stiles said still looking at the sky.

Hope's eyes widened,"You didn't."

"I may . . . or may not have," Stiles said hesitantly.

Everyone else came outside, to see both Hope and Stiles looking at the sky.

"What are you guys looking at?" Lizzie asked, just as a small speck in the clouds started getting closer.

And those with enhanced hearing heard bloodcurdling, very high pitched, not stopping for any breath, scream.

"You guys may want to back up," Stiles said, both him and Hope backing away.

"Wait is that . . . " Kol said trailing off eyes wide.

"Did you seriously . . . " Rebekah said.

"You really did it," Hope said seeing Marcel approach closer to the ground.

"Yep," Stiles said popping the p.

The screaming got louder, then Marcel landed making a crater.  He shakily got to his feet before falling back to the ground.

Rebekah went to help her husband keeping him steady, as he stood and limped out of the crater.

Kol started laughing, and Stiles merely cupped his ear,"I'm sorry whose stronger?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

Marcel glared at Stiles then everyone started laughing, till everyone was rolling on the ground holding their hurting belly's.

Tears streamed out of Hope's eyes as she sat on the ground leaning her back against Stiles as she laughed.

Time Skip

There was another monster and it was fast very fast, Stiles was having trouble keeping up with it.  And it reminded them of a dementor from Harry Potter.

  And it reminded them of a dementor from Harry Potter