Chapter 11

Chiyo Pov

I sweat-drop watching Naruto and the new guy, what the hell happened between the two? "Naruto do you know him already?" He glares at the guys, "Ya he attacked me for no reason when I was with Choji, Ino and Shikamaru today for no reason!"

I tense a little as the two drawl weapons, "That's enough Naruto." He looks at Yamato, "Oh ya who are you anyway." I pinch the bridge of my nose, does he not listen? "Naruto this Yamato he's going to be Team captain while Oniisan is out okay."

"You four are going to be comrades from now on so you both have to learn how to get along with each other." I see the slight hesitation on there faces, there not going to think we're replacing Sasuke right? "Your joking comrades with him?" I glance at the guy from the corner of my eye, that fake smile needs some work. "I'm sorry about earlier but you see I knew we where going to be teammates and I wanted to see how strong you are. And now I know your aren't packing anything major."

"He just had to say that didn't he." Sakura holds Naruto back, "What did you say!!!"

"Easy Naruto we have to work with him!"

She looks up, "And the same goes for you don't say anything if its not nice." The guy laughs, "Is that so don't write me off yet I like everyone, even you ugly." I take a step away from him, this dude is not going to live that long.

I grab Sakura by the waist before she can actually hit him, "Easy Sakura don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about." She huffs but stops struggling in my grip, "Look you two don't kill him please we need him for this mission understand?" They both pout at me and nod like children, Yamato scratches head, he isn't thinking of putting them in wood cage right?

"All right introduce yourselves."

"Naruto Uzumaki."

"Sakura Haruno."

"Chiyo Senju."

"And you can call me Sai."

Yamato places his hands on his hips, "All right now that's out of the way let me tell you all what our mission is about. The 5 of us will go to the Tenchi Bridge capture the Akatsuki spy who has made there way into Orochimaru's organization and bring him back. This is our best shot on bringing back information on Orochimaru and Sasuke Uchiha. Intelligence we can uses in the future to kill him and if were lucky Sasuke's retrieval. So keep that in mind."

Naruto whole body was tense, "Okay." I smile slightly, "Good then when you have everything you need meet at the gate exactly in one hour." I put my hand on Yamato's shoulder and teleport us away from them hopefully they don't kill Sai.

We appear in front of Kaachan and Shizune who where waiting at the hospital entrance, "Gomen Kaachan we had to keep Naruto and Sakura from killing Sai." She sighs, "Don't worry about it Kakashi is waiting." Following her inside my eye twitches hearing giggling from the room, but my eyes light up seeing Touchan.

I speed walk over and give him a big hug, "Hey little Tadpole." I glare at him playfully, "Don't call me that."

"Long time no see Kakashi." I can see Kakashi-nii smile under his mask, "You." We all surround his bed, "So this is the Yamato you where talking about." Yamato nods, "That's right while I'm going to be filling in for you on Team Kakashi that is my name." I see a glint in Kakashi-nii's eye, "I see."

"Exactly why he's here Yamato needs to know what he is dealing with." Touchan closes his eyes, "What we are about to tell you is why you where selected to help Chiyo out on Team Kakashi." I sigh, "This is about Naruto as you know Naruto has the nine-tails fox spirt sealed inside him. There are times where that chakra will come out and cover Naruto like a cloak. It normally happens when his emotions are unstable the last accident was on our last mission. I almost didn't make it in time to stop him from attacking Kakashi seeing as I was separated from them."

Touchan puts a hand on my shoulder, "Then its just as I feared we must not let him get passed three." He begins to take his shirt off revealing a nasty scar, "In all my years of living I've only come close to death twice, the first time I broke six ribs, both arms, and ruptured a hand full of internal organs that is when I was caught doing research at the hotspring. And Tsunade beat me like a drum." I shiver a little and glance at Kaachan's face she seems a little guilty but proud, "The second time was back when Naruto and I where training together and a fourth tail appeared."

I grow a little concerned, if four tails almost killed Touchan then what would happen if he gets passed that and me or Yamato aren't around.

After discussing it a little while longer I rush home to tell Sumi that I was off again, and I find out she's about to head out as well. "The little ones really grown." I smile faintly and look up to the sky as I head to the gate. I frown a little, what's Danzo's game by placing Sai on our team. I need to find out what his mission is before things go for the worse.

I stand next to Yamato, "Okay this is it Team Kakashi we are moving out."

I smirk, I'll hopefully see you Uchiha.....

***************************************************************************************************

AN:

Gomen Gomen I'm sorry I haven't updated in the last few day's!!!

I have a reason I promise, you see during practice I took a metal cleat to my thigh....

I have stitches and everything, the pain medicine they gave me knocks me outttttt. It crazy how strong they are but I promise I will update the best I can when I'm awake!

Let me know what you think in the comments that's it for now!

Acero~