Chapter 51

The next morning you were woken up by the sound of your alarm.

Sitting up tiredly, you got flashbacks from last night.

Oikawa's gentle strokes and touches all over your body.

His kisses not leaving an inch of your skin untouched.

Your bodies rubbing gently against each other.

And his satisfying thrusts, sending waves of pleasure through your whole body like no one else did before.

Blushing and smiling to yourself, you got up and got ready for school.

As you entered the kitchen, you saw Oikawa preparing his bento box already.

"Good morning." You smiled.

"(Y/N)-chan! How are you feeling?" He asked, packing a few milk breads.

"I'm fine. I told you last night."

"Just making sure." He grinned and walked behind you, as you were also preparing your bento.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I really like you, (Y/N)-chan." He kissed your neck.

You giggled because of his hair, that tickled your cheek.

"Yeah, Oikawa, I like you too." You patted his head and freed yourself from his hug.

"When are you going to start calling me by my first name?" He frowned and crossed his arms.

"I already am." You smiled and put your bento box in your bag.

"Only in bed!"

"And that's more than enough." You laughed and left the kitchen to put your shoes on.

Together with Iwaizumi, you arrived at the school gates, where Nakayama was waiting for Oikawa already.

"So you finally decided to show up, huh?" She asked as she was walking up to you all.

Iwaizumi sighed out deeply and rolled his eyes.

"I still don't know what's going on, but I'm definitely not going to stay anywhere near her. I don't want headache in the end of the day." His pace became faster and he entered the school building.

You took a look at Nakayama who just shrugged her shoulders and took Oikawa's hand.

"Let's show off a little, right?" She smirked and pulled him behind her, leaving you standing there alone.

"I still can't believe it." You shook your head.

"Me neither." Suddenly a voice next to you spoke up.

You flinched and held your chest in shock.

"What the fuck, Makki. Why would you sneak."

"Sorry. You were just lost in thoughts, I guess." He laughed.

"Yeah." Suddenly another voice from your other side said, making you flinch again.

"What is it with y'all today?" You angrily snapped your head at Matsukawa, who was grinning.

"I didn't know it was this easy to scare you." Matsukawa said as you were walking towards the entrance.

"I am not! Aren't you guys concerned about Oikawa, though?" You asked.

"Nah, it's not the first time he's dating someone like Nakayama." Hanamaki shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your brows.