Chapter 67

I smiled at Silas "how does it feel to be free?" I ask sincerely curious.

He smirks at me "it's amazing, now I just have my revenge to plan" Silas said with darkness growing in his eyes.

I nodded "yeah, even I can admit this shit is too far, I can understand why she was pissed but it was an arranged marriage. It wasn't like you all married for love is was a political match that seemed compatible" I said with exasperation.

I turned to Silas and pointed at him "Now your a total dick for stealing the immortality spell and giving it to another woman on her wedding day but two thousand years of torture is a bit much, fuck, I'm petty as hell and even I can see that" I said in a huff as I ranted. There's petty and then there's crazy...

Silas looked at me suspiciously "and how is it you know so much, Niece?" Silas asked with a glare

I waved my hand dismissively  "that's something only my mates get to be party to. But let's just say I have seen this entire world's timeline, well the important bits so I know quite a bit" I said sarcastically with a smirk.

He eyed me suspiciously for a second making me roll my eyes.

"If I wanted to hurt you I would have just left you in there" I said pointing back to the cave.

Silas nodded "point taken, now let's get the hell off this island" he said.

"Well if you want to be quick about it we can always speed there but your gonna have to be carried again" I said with a joking smirk on my face.

His face fell making me laugh as I jumped into Finn's arms.

Silas eventually let one of the hybrids carry him even tho he glared the whole time making us all laugh.

We were at the boat in a few minutes and off this godforsaken island.

"Huh, I'm surprised we didn't run into any locals" I said while looking back at the receding island.

"That's probably because you were so quick, usually when one of my followers tried to free me they would make waves in the supernatural world, and the locals always pay attention to whispers of Silas but you just out of the blue dropped in got me out and I don't even think it's been a day. If you weren't a Taylor witch, I would be shocked" Silas said with a shrug but I could see the admiration in his eyes. Awwww ain't he sweet!

I smirked at him "well, of course, we are descended from the devil himself. It makes us naturally cunning and just plain genius, though that might just be me" I said with a shrug as I did a dramatic hair flip and turned away making all my mates roll their eyes at me.

I raised an eyebrow at them "am I wrong?" I asked slowly.

"No darling your fantastic" Kol said as he pulled me onto his lap making me laugh.