Chapter 1: All It Takes Is An Accident

~1st Person: Izuku Midoriya~

After my interview with the news reporter, I quickly flew home. It's been over thirteen hours since I've seen my lovely, amazing, beautiful wife Momo Midoriya. Our house is much smaller than the Yaoyorozu mansion. The biggest reason for that is that Momo wanted to live comfortably and without butlers and maids running around 24/7. But another reason was that this house was given to us by one of my closest friends, Shoto Todoroki, as a wedding present. 

I landed in the front yard of our traditional Japanese home on the outskirts of Musutafu and opened the front door.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"Daddy!" a small voice squeaked. A little boy of four years old, by the name of Izuru, came sprinting around the corner and right into my open arms. He had short, fluffy, curly hair and freckles to dot up his face just like me. But like his mother, his hair was raven black, and he had onyx-colored eyes.

"Hey, buddy! I missed you." I smiled.

"Hey, dad." Another voice greeted in a happy tone. This one belonged to a young teenage girl, with white-silver hair, bright red eyes, and a horn on the right side of her head. She was sitting on the front room couch watching various hero videos on her phone. In her hand was a glass of lemonade, and every time it got low, the girl would use her quirk to rewind the glass until it was full again.

"Wow Eri, you're just as a hero fanatic as I was when I was your age. I must be rubbing off on you." I told her, gesturing towards her phone.

"Well, heroes have to be pretty cool because you're one dad!" She beamed.

Dang, even as a teenager this girl has the most adorable smile ever. I thought she would be going through a rebellious phase right now but so far, she's been her usual cheery self. Maybe, she won't have one due to the trauma she faced when she was younger.

Only one person from our small family was now missing. "Eri, where's your mother?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's training in the dojo out back right now." She replied.

"Alright. I'm going to start making dinner in a bit, do either of you have suggestions?" I questioned.

"Can you make Katsudon?" Eri smiled at me with stars in her eyes.

"Sure, but I have to say this. I am fairly certain that you're related to me biologically young lady." I laughed. She really is like me when I was younger.

"What? It's my favorite food. Especially when mom makes it." Eri said with drool coming out of her mouth. She wasn't the only one though, Izuru and I had the same reaction. After a minute of daydreaming of the creation quirk user's amazing cooking capabilities, I snapped out of the trance and went to greet my wife.

As I approached the dojo from our backyard, I heard mechanical whirring and something being slammed into a wall, or the ground.

"Dang it, Mei! I just wanted something to help me train while Izuku was away! Not this monstrous contraption!" a voice from inside said while talking to herself. "That's it, I'm blowing this machine into oblivion. 

That's when I made the mistake of opening the door to the dojo. I'd only realized my mistake after hearing the sound of my supposedly proper, and level-headed wife using her quirk.

Uh... Oh...

*BANG*

Not even half a second after I opened the door, a robot crashed into me. The force throwing me back 15 meters.