5. 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

5 - Break up with your girlfriend ᴀ

5 - Break up with your girlfriend ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"Huh there's only one."

"That's a let down."

We just arrived at school, checking are lockers for gifts. Tomorrow was valentines day after all. I open my locker to find nothing in there. 

"Ouch."

 I was a little disappointed to find no valentines but in the end, I didn't really care. I never did anything for Valentine's Day. Yuki on the other hand, surprisingly only had one present.

"I believe I know what happened. What we have here is a clear case of the cuckoo phenomenon. When a cuckoo chick finds a gift in your locker, she throws it away in place of hers." Hanajima explained pointing to the trash can filled with chocolates and presents.

"Your right wow!" 

 We were walking to are class when we ran into Kyo. He looked more upset than usual. So I went up to greet him.

"Hey! Good morn-"

"Hi." Was all his reply was.

I know this bitch did not just cut me off. He better watch the attitude. Who does he think he is?

I look over to see Kyo just standing in front of Yuki. He put his hand up to throw a punch at Yuki only to stop right before it hits him. Then he walks away.

"First thing in the Moring and he already wants to fight." Uotani said.

"I'm not too sure about that. His waves were a lot more innocent than usual."

"Kyon Kyon! I made this for you."

"Um...thanks"

"Ugh." I scoffed. Some girl gave Kyo chocolates and a card. Makes me sick

"Looks like some is Jealous~." I whipped my head around to see Uotani behind me.

"What do you mean? I just don't like valentine's day." I told them. I wasn't completely lying but I also wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Why would she be jealous?" I Tohru was also with their listing to the conversation.

"Isn't it obvious? Miss l/n has a crush on carrots."

Before I could say anything else, Kyo comes running past us to the door. Only to be stopped by our teacher. 

"Where do you think you going? Your desk is over there."

"JUST LET ME GO!"

"what's that? sounds like I have a student that's in need of an attitude adjustment. Unless you want a make over, I suggest you sit down"