15

This man was now looking down at me, completely bare for the first time. Nothing felt more right than this. I've never felt so in place. This was where I was meant to be.

'You're fucking amazing...' He whispers as he goes for my neck and kisses me a few more times, before lying down beside me. I get on top of him as I begin to rub his chest before lying down on him. He takes his hands out from under his head and places them on my lower back. We stayed like this for a few minutes before we eventually drifted off to sleep.

———

The next morning I woke up laying on the bed with my leg resting on top of him and my arm hanging on top of his chest. I couldn't help but take my hand up and down this mans body. He was a blessing to anyone's eyes and I was so grateful that he was here by my side.

I move my leg slightly and look up at him, hearing a moan escaping his lips. I feel my knee brushing against something and then I realise we were completely naked.

'Fuck.' I whisper as I roll over to get out of the bed. But all of a sudden, his arms pull me back into him.

'You're awake?' I laugh looking up at him.

'You woke me up.' He adds, his eyes barely open.

'Oh, Uh- Sorry. I'll go get dressed now.' I begin to stutter, remembering what I just did a few seconds ago.

'Why so fast?' He blocks me from leaving with his arm. He threw his body on top of mine, looking down at me, smiling.

His head travels down to my chest, looking up at me before he starts to play with my nipple in his mouth. I throw my head back, moaning at the sudden feeling. He moves to the other, swirling his tongue around it as his hand grips onto my left.

'You like that, baby?' He says looking up at me but not stopping. His deep morning voice making him sound even sexier.

'Mhm.' I moan as I bite down on my lip.

He starts to move his head down my body, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach and past my belly button...

'Stop.' I say quickly, as he lifts his head up and smirks, watching me get off the bed as he does the same.

'Wanna get in the shower with me?' He asks, walking into the bathroom.

'Not today.' I answer, rolling my eyes.

I quickly get into my underwear before I start searching for my phone through the scattered clothes on the floor and finally find it. I immediately check my notifications, seeing if Sebastian bothered to text me or call me... I don't know why I cared but I did.

I'd never stayed out the whole night without telling Sebastian, and I wasn't planning to last night either... But things just happened and I lost track of time.

'20 missed calls from Sebastian' I scan through my missed calls before I go to check my messages.

'Where are you?'
'Please call me'
'Are you mad at me?'
'I'm sorry, but I don't know what I've done. Please just call me.'
'You're not with your friends, where are you?'
'Okay fine, you don't need to talk to me right now, just call me tomorrow morning so I at least know you're okay.'

'Fuck, I messed up...' I think to myself as I dial Sebastian's number and call him.

'Hello!? Milan, you scared the shit out of me! Are you okay?' He shouts down the phone in concern.

'I'm fine, don't worry about me.' I say plainly, not sure whether to be happy that he cared... It is the bare minimum.

'Please tell me what I did, did I do something wrong?' He asks me, I could hear the pain in his voice.