A GINNY SECRET

____

____

School was fine, Harry and Ethaline were in a good place despite her attempts to suppress any recent memory she had of a letter and a certain wall of blood written for her.

She was finally happy. She had Harry, her dragons were welcomed on Hogwarts grounds to protect the students as well as Ethaline who was their priority, she was training the Slytherins, every week or so welcoming a new one.

Some students cried when they were sorted into the 'bad house' and disappointed their parents while others deflected and joined their group in secret to avoid them getting punished. It was a cycle of endless torture that Ethaline carried on her back but she confidently led them, knowing that if she wasn't there they'd be forced to join the Dark cause and will likely be trained to come back to school and murder the lot of them.

Harry walked to Ethaline's door on particular morning, surprised to see Cho standing there with tears in her eyes. "H-Hey." Harry said, unsure what to say as Cho stood up.

"You're a liar," She muttered, "You and Ethaline deserve each other."

Harry glanced around," S-Sorry what did I lie—"

"You kissed her while we were dating!" She said louder this time, "I never want you to speak to me again!" She said before pushing past him.

Ethaline walked out of her room, Henry right behind her as he said something about an upcoming meeting. "There is likely to be twice the size of people, especially with...Harry."

Ethaline looked down at a piece of parchment paper, "What has Harry done?" She asked, unfazed before Henry cleared his throat.

"No. I mean Harry is here." Henry said.

Harry ignored him, "Ethy can I speak to you for a second." He said, and once she saw the serious expression on his face she nodded.

"I'll see you for Potions." She said before grabbing his hand and the two walked away for a second. "Everything okay?"

"No," Harry said as he grabbed her arm, "Cho knows about our kiss on Christmas Eve." He said and watched as she backed away a little.

"Who told her?"

Harry sighed and shook his head, "I don't know." He said, "I've got to make things right. Will you take—"

"Notes for you? Of course." Ethaline said as she grabbed his hand, "I'll see you later." She said, standing on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek before he grabbed her face and pecked her lips.

Harry made his way to Cho's class, remembering which ones she had on Mondays and saw her talking to Ginny Weasley, as well as Hermione. "I didn't tell him who told me." He heard Cho say.