Chapter 60

A/N: I can't believe that I haven't updated in so long. I've become so unmotivated to do really anything, but I'm starting to feel a little bit better. This is the last real chapter, but every once and a while I'll update with an epilogue chapter (cute blaylor and auressa moments) I hope you enjoy the last chapter and thank you so much for everything :)

TAYLOR'S POV:

I tried to forget about the fact that Kendron could possibly be more powerful than he's letting on.

I noticed that Blake was becoming very weak. His body moving slower and the shadows not hitting as powerful as they were earlier.

I kept fighting, and occasionally screaming for a second while directing it towards Kendron.

My ears were still ringing from before. I didn't want to overuse my power again. I had no idea what it would do.

"Blake we can't win this." I was panicking now.

"Yes we can." He was out of breath, and very noticeably fatigued.

Kendron only laughed.

"So now you realize it? This entire time that I was slowly killing the both of you, you only realize it now." He walked towards us.

I clenched my fist and tried to move, tried to do anything, but I failed.

"Taylor get out of here." Blake demanded of me, pushing me out of the way because I could barely move myself.

"I told you, I'm not leaving." I shook off the pain and tried to move again, succeeding a little more this time.

I felt myself being lifted into the air and turned to see Blake as well. I thought for a second that this would be the end, while looking Blake in the eyes and letting another tear fall.

He refused to look into my eyes, almost not admitting that either of us could die any minute.

Kendron chuckled again. He knew we were barely able to fight anymore.

I heard light footsteps and widened my eyes.

Kendron was pushed to the ground, and I heard a triumphant giggle.

Blake and I were dropped to the floor and I looked at Aura as she became visible again. I smiled at her and she gave a thumbs up.

"We would never leave you guys behind."

"Nope." Sabrina came up behind me.

"Never." Lucas smiled as he ran to us.

"Oh wow! Power of friendship. So fucking cheesy." Kendron rolled his eyes as he got up.

"Well it's not gonna work." 

He lifted his arm but Lucas was faster. He punched him in the face but Kendron got the upper-hand somehow.

Aura jumped in and started fighting as well, Sabrina pulling out her sword again.

Blake ran to me to make sure I could stand, so I assured to him I could.

I was equally concerned for him as he was for me. Probably even more.

I glanced over at the fight and wasn't surprised that we were losing.

Even with all of us pushing past our limits, it wasn't enough. 

Maybe, just maybe, if we keep pursuing it, then Kendron will get tired. 

"I know what you're thinking. He isn't gonna get tired any time soon." Blake answered my thoughts for me, almost making me mad.

I tensed my body in frustration and quickly regretted it. My body was threatening to give out.