Chapter 12

Chiyo Pov

I put my hands behind my head as we walk down the path, "He really doesn't like that brat does he." I glance over and sigh quietly seeing as Naruto was still glaring at the side of Sai's face, "Well what is it?"

I look at Sai, "If you keep staring at me like that I will hit you." Naruto turns to him fully, "And where do you get off talking like that to me!" Sai gives him another fake smile, "I really have nothing against you I was just trying out a new personality type." My mood drops a little that's right he trained under Danzo and that bastard has no emotion what so ever.

"We don't need someone like you on this team!" I turn sharply standing in-between the two, "You rub me the wrong way!"

"Naruto that's enough, I thought you understood what I was telling you and Sakura. Trust and respect are key here, so if you want a chance to get a lead on Sasuke you have to get along." He glares at me, "Well he's not apart of Team Kakashi not now not ever! The fifth member of our team is and will always be Sasuke Uchiha, you have to understand Chiyo!"

My eyes soften at him, "Well I'm glad that's how you feel Sasuke is a traitor to the village, I'm not a traitorous cockroach." I grab the front of Sai's shirt and pull him to my eye level seeing that he's two inches taller than me. "Listen here you bastard I will tolerate your bullshit and I will keep the knucklehead from killing you. But you speak of any of my friends like that again, or you threaten there safety I will bring hell on earth."

I shove him back hard and walk passed Yamato, "Your supposed to help keep them in line." I scoff a little, "Tell him not to piss me off." I put a hand on my hip, "Lets get going we don't have much time to get Tenchi Bridge." Yamato uses the four pillar prison jutsu to intermediate the others, "Or do I have to throw the three of you in this cage?"

Sakura's eyes widen slightly, "But that's the kekkei genkai passed down threw the Senju family used by the First Hokage and Chiyo." She looks over at me and all I do is shrug at her gaze its not my information to share with them. If Yamato want's to he'll tell them in the end, "Come on Captain Yamato there scared enough let's just get to the inn."

He sighs at me and we walk the rest of the way in silence, the others go to the hot spring which I flat out refused to go to. I would rather relax on a roof and watch the clouds like Shikamaru, I need to hand out with that lazy pineapple soon.

I facepalm hearing Naruto yelling about ball's, how the hell is he so loud! Geez I sometimes want to act like I don't know him.

Hearing enough I head to my room to sharpen my katana's, I like having them as sharp as I can. I pause and stare at the haul of the katana of I use the most, the things I've been threw. I spent so much money getting this crafted by an old man I met in a merchant village. It's made of a chakra rich metal that's hard to break and never really dulls.

There's a knock on the door, so I seal them back into my wrist and stand. "Dinner is ready." I nod with a small smile, "And I assume you have it ready Yamato?"

He nods and we both wait for the others to join, "Woah I've never seen such a spread!" Naruto wipes the drool of his face, "It's amazing and smells delicious!" I pat the seat next to me and Sakura sits down with a little blush. "Hey Captain Yamato."

"What is it Naruto?" He grins widely, "What's the idea here is this really all for us?!" Yamato chuckles a little, "Yea it is go ahead and dig in" Naruto cheers and immediately grabs his chopsticks, "Thanks a lot!" I watch the two amused by there behavior, as I take a bite of fish.

"I say if you treat us like this on every mission you can stay forever Captain Yamato!"

"I'll say lets hope Kakashi-sensei doesn't get out of the hospital too soon."

"Haha it looks like that Kakashi has been replaced in a day." I eat silently threw the rest of dinner, Naruto pats his full belly. "Man I'm stuffed." I glance around the table, good they ate all of it now there's no chance this method will fail then. "Now then this is normally the time I would say we could take about our mission and how we are going to approach it."

Naruto and Sakura sit up straighter, "But will save the heavy stuff for later." I stand and roll my shoulders, "That's all you needed to say I'm going to turn in." I walk back to my room without another word, I'm honestly tired.

(Time skip morning}

I meditate on the roof focusing on the sounds around me, my hand twitches as I feel Sai's chakra signature stir. I open my eyes just as the sun raises over the horizon, should I follow him?

I stand and blow a piece of hair out of my face, it wouldn't hurt to watch him from a distance for right now. Maybe what ever he is up to has to do with whatever Danzo is planning, because why add members of your organization to our team now? Does he plan on having Sai do something against Orochimaru, if that's the case then he's as good as dead.

Or an experiment it depends on how the snake is feeling.

"Kid focus...."

"Ah Gomen Touma..." I rub the back of my neck and begin to follow, I will find out what you are up to Sai mark my words