꧁73꧂

"This is about to be the shorted relationship you have ever been in." Leta said as she stormed down the hallways with James behind her. "Please Leta! I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!" He shouted, his voice cracking.

"It's always that isn't?" She said, still hurrying away from him but he continued to stay on her tail. "Don't leave me please. I'm a mess without you." He said, grabbing her hand which made her slow down and turn around.

"James. I can't keep letting you hurt me." She quietly said which made him look up. She then turned back around, hot tears falling down her cheeks. The hallway they were in was full of the sound of crying from the two of them which would of sent echos of sadness through anyone who heard them.

                                        ༒
Leta got into her room and jumped onto her bed, pushing her face deeper into her pillow in hope it would stop her crying but it didn't. Instead it absorbed them.

She had cried so much that she was begging to feel sick and her bottom lip constantly trembled. "Fuck, I'm going to throw up." She muttered as she sat herself up and tumbled over to the bathroom, gripping onto the edges of the toilet but she didn't throw up.

After a couple of minutes, she went back to her bed and lay on her back, tears falling from her eyes to her hairline. "Leta, is everything-" Regulus stopped his question and hurried to her, sitting her up. "What happened?" He asked as he pushed hair from her face.

"I saw James kissing Lily. I believe him that she held his lips to hers. But what if she didn't? What if he meant to kiss her?" Regulus looked at the girl sympathetically as he put her under her blankets. "What if it's me?"

"Stop it Leta." He ordered in a demanding tone which made her look down with guilt. "It's not you. You are prefect." She looked up at him with a small smile. "And if he did do that, I will beat his ass." Leta shook her head. "No Reg."

She then thought about it again and the tears began to flood again, she pushed her hands into her face. "You need to calm down. You'll make yourself sick." He said as he pulled her hands from her face and sat her back after standing her pillows up.

"I'll make you a hot chocolate if that will calm you down." He said, standing up which made her nod. "Alright. Stay here." He said as he walked over to the door.

"No. I was planning to got to the moon." She said sarcastically which made him roll his eyes before closing the door to her dormitory.

                                        ༒
"Prongs, what's wrong?" Remus asked as his friend slugged into the Room of Requirement with red eyes. "Lily kissed me." He stuttered as he sniffed up. "No. Did Leta see?" He asked, putting his and around James to comfort him. "Yes. She broke up with me." Remus then pulled him into his shoulder to let him cry as he was taller then him.

                                       ༒
Leta woke up early that morning to get all her stuff together to leave for Christmas. She grabbed her bag and packed. Her head was pounding which made it very difficult.

"Shit, my hoodie." She muttered as she searched her draws one last time. She sighed before leaving her dorm for the Gryffindor common room

                                        ༒
Leta knocked on the door to the Marauders dormitory for her hoodie which she had left in their. She heard a muffled 'come in' which made her open the door.

"I'm sorry, I left my hoodie in here-" She stopped and looked over at a messy haired boy who had his face in his legs which were pulled up to his chest. He was sat alone and she could see his face was red from the parts that weren't covered.

"James," She called out which made him look up at her with red eyes and tears stuck in his lashes. "You probably don't want to look at me after you broke up with me." He sighed.

"Broke up with you? I never broke up with you." She said, sitting down at the end of his bed. "But you said-"

"James, I never said we were over." She interrupted him, taking his hands into hers. "I love you and I believe you, I just didn't want to talk to you in case you purposely did it." She said.

"I didn't do it, I didn't." He protested which made her out a finger over his mouth. "I love you James Potter. In fact, I never stopped loving you even after you broke up with me over a letter. " Leta began. "A letter! I mean you could of grown some and talked to me in person." She playfully said with a smile which only made James cry more.

"I'm so sorry for that as well. I'm a terrible boyfriend." Leta shushed him, shuffling closer to him and moving his chin so he faced her. "Absolutely not James. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for ,you just make mistakes." She whispered comfortingly as she put a hand on his wet cheek.

"I love you." James whispered, his voice breaking because it was so weak. "I love you more." She smiled before pulling him closer and gently kissing him, cringing slightly as his lips were salty from the tears that fell on it.

"I should probably go and finish packing." She chuckled when he finally released her. "I hope you scrubbed your lips after." She smirked which made him nod. "I think I took all the skin off my lips." He chuckled back which made her shake her head with a smile before leaving him to finish packing.

                                     ༒
OMG! I wish I had a relationship like James and Leta. I'm actually jealous. I also want to say my app is broken and I would love to reply to your comments but it doesn't work.

Emma xxx