Rescued and Reunited (pt 2)

TW\\NONE

Reader's POV:

"Well..." I started.

"From about ages four too about seven or eight, the would test our abilities and would teach us, math, science, and history. When we were about nine, they started to teach us how to fight with many different weapons, mainly swords and bows." I recalled.

"At the age of ten was when they started to put us in the arena."

"The arena?" Phil asked.

"Yes, they would put us in an arena and we would fight to the death." 

"How many people died?"

"Too many to count at this point."

"Anyway, some people got sold to other companies that would do who knows what too them."

"Is that what happened to your brother?"

"....Yes."

"What else happened to you and the other hybrids?"

"I'd rather not say..." 

"Is that all the questions?" I asked.

"I have one more question; did you have any friends?" He asked.

"....I had one; he was part enderman, his name was RB-61" I said with a shaky breath.

"Thank you for the information."

Then Phil's phone started to ring.

He looked down at it, then he turned to me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to take this, if you need anything I will be right outside." 

"Ok." I said as he walked outside. 

When the door closed I decided to take a look at my bandages and see if I could get my wings out of the bandages, without ripping the bandages. After a few minutes of struggling, I managed to get my wings out of the bandages. The doctors really don't know how to treat wings, do they?

I opened my wings a bit. They were a little sore and crooked, but that was expected after they were binded for who knows how long.

Phil's POV:

After I closed the door I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Phil you said you would be home by 7:00, it's 8:00." Came a monotone voice.

I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it was 8:00.

"Sorry Techno, I got a little caught up in something."

"How much longer until you get home?"

"Um it might be a bit, I might also come home with someone."

"Who?" He asked.

"You'll see." I replied.

"Ok, well see you soon Phil." He said, before he hung up.

I sighed and went back into the room.

"Sorry about that, I was supposed to be home an hour ago and my eldest was worr-" I said turning around after closing the door, but when I turned I saw the kid, but they had wings.

They turned to me surprised and started to panic.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I-I-" She stuttered.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"I-I don't know..." They admitted.

 "If anything It's nice to know that I'm not the only bird hybrid left." I said.

She cocked her head to the side, kind of like a dog. 

I then opened my wings. She looked at them in wonder.

"See?" I asked her.

Then a doctor walked in.

"Well she should be ok to released tonight." He explained.

"Until further notice, she will be placed in your care Mr. Minecraft." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

He nodded his head and left.

I turned to the kid.

"I will leave you to get ready to go, I'll be outside." I said, before leaving the room.

-later-

Me and the kid where in my car, driving to my house. I looked in the rearview mirror to check on the kid to find that she was looking out the window in wonder. I chuckled.

About five minutes later we pulled up to my house.

Reader's POV:

We pulled up to a two story house, it seemed cozy. I could see a few lights on upstairs. Phil turned the car off and we got out. We walked to the door and Phil pulled out a set of keys, he put one into the door knob, unlocked the door, and stepped into the house. Inside was a small little kitchen.

"Boy's I'm home." Phil yelled upstairs.

I heard two pairs of footsteps from upstairs, one faster than the other. Then I saw a boy about two years younger, run down the stairs and give Phil a hug, he had brown curly hair that was partially covered by a maroon beanie, and he had a yellow sweater on. I then heard the second pair of footsteps come down the stairs, then stop. I turned my focus from Phil and the boy in the beanie, to find someone I never thought I see again.

"Brother?" I whispered.

There at the foot of the stairs, was my brother. His once dull pink hair was back to it's vibrant pink and was in a braid, and he was wearing some sort of royal garment.

"I'm dreaming, right?" I asked.

He shook his head and I ran into his open arms and gave him a hug, tears streaming down my face. He tensed for a second then returned the hug.

"You're alive." I said.

(Technoblade never dies, am I right?)

"I missed you so much." I said as I melted into my brothers warm embrace.

"I missed you sis." I heard him say as we sat there hugging.

END OF CHAPTER 5