꧁74꧂

Leta stood on the Hogsmeade platform with Regulus by her side. She laughed at him as he constantly complained about how loud it was because he had a headache from his hangover.

The train finally arrived and they boarded it but she was stopped before she could get to her usual compartment. "Hey, you come around her often?" James asked her with a smirk after stopping her in the whole. "I hate you so much." She smirked before kissing his lips which were very smooth after he scrubbed the living daylights out for them the night before.

"I'm sorry but some of us are trying to get to out sits." Regulus said which made Leta roll her eyes and lean back. "Nice one." Sirius said with a smile as he put his hand out for a high five.

                                     ༒
Leta and Regulus got to their compartment at the end of the train which was empty as per usual. They say opposite each other with their legs up. The lady came around with the trolley as per usual and Leta bought everything she could as per usual.

It was a very normal ride and there was nothing new which Leta was thankful for because the past year was so hetic that it gave her a headache constantly.

                                       ༒
The ruby train came to a stop and Leta got off at platform 9 and 3/4. There was no Minette to tell her where her parents where so she had to find them herself which took longer then she thought.

"Where is father?" Leta asked with a furrowed brow when only her mother stood on the platform waiting for her. "I'll explain everything when we get back to the house." She said sternly before grabbing her hand and apporating.

Leta had turned seventeen so during the summer she passed her apparition test in the Ministry of Magic which made her parents very proud, especially because Minette was yet to pass it.

                                      ༒
They apparated into the entrance hall of the Lestrange estate. Amata grabbed her daughter's arm and led her into the study, closing the door behind her.

"It's getting to dangerous, the dark lord is becoming more powerful and I know Regulus has already became a Death Eater." Amata began to explain, trying to be quiet so her husband wouldn't hear her.

"I don't want them to get you so I'm sending you away to live with a friend of mine." She finished, Leta was still with shock and confusion. "What about Minette?" She asked.

"She is engaged. Your father found her a husband to protect her. It's you I'm worried about." Amata took her daughter's hands into hers.

"Once you enter that house, you will never see us again and you will never try to make contact with us, promise me that Leta." Her mother pleaded, tears springing from both of the womens' eyes. "Go upstairs and pack as much as you can. Your father does not know about this and he never will." She continued.

Leta sprung into her mother's arms, holding onto her as tight as she could. "I also need to tell you something." Leta pulled back to hear what she mother had to say. "I know where your brother is. I wanted to keep it hidden so your father will never know but I want you to know so you can still have family." Amata stood up and searched her pocket for a piece of parchment.

It had an address on it alone with a photo of him which Leta was guessing was of him now. "Now hurry, we will leave at dusk." Amata said, hurrying her daughter off as she wiped her face.

                                       ༒
Leta ran up to her room with tears flooding from her dark eyes. She grabbed all the suitcases she owned and stuffed as much stuff as she could with her including a picture her and her brother drew one night.

She began to panic as she watched the sun set through her window. She grabbed all the bags and dragged them down the stairs. "Hurry Leta before you father gets home." Amata hurried her daughter.

"Goodbye Tinky." Leta said once last time before grabbing her bags tightly as her mother held onto her shoulder and apparated.

                                       ༒
Once they had apparated, Leta looked at the houses they stood in front of and it was terrible familiar. Leta and her mother were now stood outside the Potter's door.