61:

Winwin arc.
Y/n arc..
Renjun arc...
Jaehyun arc..
YuZu arc..
Nct arc..exp..//

Valentines Special 💕♥️💕

⚠️: Sexual references.

Sicheng was bright at teaching, no wonder his family owned a dojo. I felt awkward every time he'd hold my hips to make me balance.

He kept avoiding my gaze and just taught me what I needed to know.

It made me feel guilty,
I broke his heart. His touch was gentle but at the same time as if holding himself back from doing anything more.

"Practice with Yang Yang. I need to help Mark with something." He said as he gently pushed me towards YangYang.

YangYang smiled gently and sighed. "Oh boy please take it easy on me Y/n."

I shook my head. "Nah I don't think I will do that."
I grabbed his hand and followed what Sicheng had taught me.

I flipped the Poor boy over. He groaned and forced himself to curl into a ball. "I deserved that...actually worse." He muttered. I didn't understand why he said that but offered my hand to him.

He took it, while looking into my eyes.

"Yang Yang Can I ask..why did you join the mafia?"

"Am I that bad at fighting you'd ask that...ouch."

I laughed and took a seat. He sat down besides me and stared at our reflection.

"My family is poor." He fixed his shoelaces. "They were the only ones who offered to pay for their living expenses and my little sister's education. In exchange, I needed to work for them.. I'm the one in charge of Illegal racing, and errands."

I nodded. "Wow.. that's such a valid reason."

"Same with Kun." YangYang said. "His mom needed medical expenses to be paid so he joined as a pilot."

"Really??" I sort of made sense since Kun was possibly the most respectful one among them.

The door slid open, it bumped hard against the end of the frame. It made me jump.

I glanced towards it to see Renjun.

He sighed in relief as he saw me and stopped to look at his feet, while he was leaning against the wall.

"Renjun what brings you here?" Mark asked. "Do you need training?"

Renjun shook his head. "I got worried when I didn't see Y/n in the room and no one said they knew where she was..so I checked every room."

I giggled but quietly placed my hand over my hand to stop myself.

He was too cute.

He glanced at me. "Stop laughing at me..I was really concerned. I mean since you're one of us now, you will have enemies too."

I giggled. "My worse enemy would be myself tho..I mean not anymore but valid point."

He fixed his messy hair and yawned. "Well now that I know where you are I'm going back to sleep."

Sicheng stepped into the room. Renjun looked at him. Their eyes locked for a moment.

"Chill you two assassins." Yu Yan spoke up as she grabbed them by their ears. "Respect each other! Not hate each other."

They both yelped in pain as she finally let them go.

"Understood?!" She yelled, putting her arms on her hips.