~ Ch 7 (M)~

Tw: Rough? Smut
- 3rd Pov -

After the three had finished eating, you had ran upstairs to Kiraris room as fast as you can. Kirari calmly followed behind but inside she was dying of excitement, that it was finally happening. When she finally arrived, she was meet by you trying your best to get out of her clothes. She laughs to herself and helps you strip, then strips herself.

" Ara Ara~ Puppy might I say you look beautiful~" Kirari whispered into your ear.

"Please Kirari I need you~" You whimpered.

Kirari picked you up and gently places you onto the bed. While you're a panting mess, kirari heads to her closet and grabs some foreign items. She heads back to you showing what she has, A rope, blindfold, strap on, gag, and a bullet vibrator. You look at her curiously as she begins to tie the rope around your arms, neck , breast, hips and thighs, forcing your legs to stay open. Finally she ties the blind fold around your eyes and puts the gag in your mouth. Kirari bites her lip admiring your vulnerable figure.

"Nod if you want me to continue puppy" Kirari said in a serious tone

You quickly nodded and bucked your hips only for them to be held down. "Ah Ah Ah" Kirari said while placing the vibrator on your clit turning it to full max. You screamed only for it to be muffled by the gag. When a werewolf is in heat, all the pleasure received is doubled, this causes you body to shake from vibrations coming from your heat. Kirari puts on the strap, lifting your legs so they are on her shoulder and slowly pushes all 8 inches inside.

"Fuck puppy, your so wet and tight~"

She slowly start thrusting, resulting you to moan like crazy through the gag. Hearing all of your moans sends kirari into a craze, not being able to hold back anymore. She starts thrusting faster and harder hitting all of the weak spots inside of you, she bends over a bit, allowing her to go deeper, biting and leaving hickies all over you neck. Your eyes roll back, drooling over how hard kirari was going. Eventually kirari gets tired of not hearing your full moans and removes the gag, resulting to her hearing a wave of moans coming of your mouth.

"Mommy please~ More I'm getting close~"

Kirari thrusted at a inhuman rate, causing you to cum all over the strap. While your catching your breath, she removes the vibrator and positions herself so that your both in a scissoring position. "We aren't done yet pup~", She starts thrusting again making sure that your clits stay connected. "Ah~ Fuck baby girl~ You make mommy feel so good~" Kirari moaned out. She begins to kiss you while thrusting faster. Moaning into the kiss, she takes the advantage and shoves her tongue inside, exploring you wet cavern. She continues thrusting as fast as she can till the both of you cum. Still a panting mess, kirari removes your blindfold, quickly kissing your lips before moving in-between your legs.

"What a lovely sight~ I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks~"

"Please hurry mommy~"

She wasted no time and started licking up and down your wet folds. Kirari moaned from the taste, sucking your clit. You arch your back, gripping the bed sheets, crying and going silent from all the pleasure. You came quickly due to how sensitive you were from rounds before. Kirari licked it all up and pulled away, laying next to you.

"Have fun puppy?" She asked in a soft tone

You nod and snuggle up to her. "We have to get you cleaned up pup" She says as she picks you up carrying you the bath room. She sets you to the side, turning on water making sure it warms before putting you in. She follows right after holding you close to her. Kirari hums softly as she cleans up the mess on your body. You can feel yourself trying not to drift off to sleep.

"Its ok pup you can rest up, Ill still be here when you wake up"

You nod before whispering into her ear. "I love you Kirari"

She blushes holding you as close as possibly.

"I love you (Y/N) more, forever"

You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(751 words)

A/N: This chapter kinda bad but eh. I got embarrassed halfway through this and had to take a break but its done. Writing this made me realized how much- nvm. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed being railed by kirari. Have a good day/afternoon/night.

(Found on some random tumblr page but can be found in the mangas)