IV.

"Instructions are simple-" Amber was cut short when she felt a hand on her shoulder making her looking over it and saw Lumine standing behind here with a small smile, "I'll give (Y/N) the instructions, you can go wait to the spot where you waited ...

"Instructions are simple-" Amber was cut short when she felt a hand on her shoulder making her looking over it and saw Lumine standing behind here with a small smile, "I'll give (Y/N) the instructions, you can go wait to the spot where you waited for me when I was first learning." Lumine interrupted knowing the poor girl wouldn't understand a thing Amber is about to say. The brunette nodded her head with a huge smile on her face as she skipped out of the three people.

Lumine turned to look at (Y/N) who's busy admiring the smooth glider Amber has given her. The blonde gave out a small chuckle and snapped her fingers to get the attention of the bewildered girl.

(Y/N) looked up with the very same twinkle on her eyes, never averting her gaze from the warm yellow eyes of the traveler.

"Gliding is easy, this is your first time so I'll help you." Lumine then helped the smaller girl to attach the glider on her back. The (H/C) haired girl just squealed in excitement but still stumbling back a little as the wind blew a little hard on her.

As (Y/N) fixed her posture, she was greeted by a hand in front of her face with the palm facing towards her. She looked up and saw Lumine with a small smile, "Take my hand." She called.

(Y/N)

I looked at her with unnerving look but she insisted by inching her hand closer to me. I just sighed and nodded then took her hand.

She led me to the ledge, I could see the houses and the way it looked.. it's gorgeous honestly.. She just climbed on it with me still below making my left hand raise due to her holding it.

"Come on! Climb up!" She said while tugging me. "A-are you nuts!? What if I fall off!?" I squeaked out with a hint of frustration and fear.

We stayed silent for a while until she spoke up, "What? Are you a chicken?" She responded cockily.

A frown made its way to my face, "No!" I answered angrily then jumped on the ledge, but.. yeah, considering my way of life, I slipped.

Narrator's POV

Lumine kept her smug face as (Y/N) climbed up but soon slowly faded as she noticed the footing of the young girl. She slipped.

The both fell down screaming.

The blonde reached out to (Y/N) and was successful as she managed to grab her forearm then pulling her closer while swapping out their places. Lumine is now underneath of the (H/C) haired lass.

Paimon tried floating towards them trying to at least help them but the fall isn't too far to have enough time so the two just ended up slamming to the hard co-

"Huh?" (Y/N) questioned as she opened her eyes and was met by Lumine's golden ones who stared back at hers.

The two had a staring competition until they heard a cough making the both of them look up and saw the familiar face of the bard who stared at them with a cheeky look on his face, "You're welcome but the wind current doesn't stay for lo-" He was cut off when the two fell off but with the small gap between them and the floor, it didn't hurt much.