Diavolo- Flowers (Part Two)

Part two for liquid_beepers223 !

You had no idea, because you hadn't seen nor heard it, but the brothers did.

Asmo had come to visit you again, opening your door knowing he had free entry as always, but then sees your dead body, blood stains covering your bed and even the floor, whole flowers strewn across the general area you had died.

He made a high-pitched, girly scream that could only make his six brothers assume the worst. They came rushing over to your room, and the reactions really showed their true colors.

Lucifer's eyes were wide, a hand clasped over his mouth as he did his best not to cry. Mammon was screaming and sobbing, he couldn't handle you dying a second time. Levi was so shocked and upset, he couldn't even post on Devilgram about it.

Satan dropped his pile of books, but didn't even flinch at the pain as they crushed his feet. Asmo was looking up at the ceiling, that foundation cost Forty-Eight Hundred Thousand Grimm. Beel felt nothing but an empty pit in his stomach, your presence no longer with him to distract him. 

Belphie couldn't sleep through this one, he was leaning on Beel and trying not to remember the time he killed you. He was one of the brothers that felt the most guilt as you lay there, in a bed, decorated with your own blood and flowers. It would have seemed to be a work of art if it wasn't...the one they all loved....

You wake up to something cold beneath your body. You don't see any light through your closed eyelids. Was it all a dream, and you woke up in a cold sweat? No, that couldn't be. It all felt way too real.

You slowly open your eyes, wondering what your surroundings will be like, how you will live in your life after death. Then you recognize..The dark sky of the Devildom? There was no way. It couldn't be. 

But wait. If this was all real, you could still have a chance with Diavolo. You force yourself to sit up, and look at your body. Thankfully, you were clothed, and in a decent outfit too. That's when you realize you had a tail and wings, and you guessed you had horns too.

You were a demon? Were you really that bad of a human, or was life rewarding you? You weren't sure, but you didn't want to question it. You begin to walk the streets of the Devildom, finding your way to the House Of Lamentation.

You knock on the door, and hear sobs from familiar voices. Oh dear. Asmo opens the door, and becomes silent, causing his brothers to become quiet as well. "Darling, is that you?" He asks, reaching out to touch your face.

You nod. "I died, but I woke up..and now I'm here, as far as I know." You say, doing your best to comprehend the situation. Asmo pulls you into a hug that makes it seem like he was trying to choke you. Then all of the other brothers tackle you to the ground, smothering you in cuddles.

Lucifer had stayed behind for a moment, doing something on his D.D.D before coming over to give you affection as well. Eventually, they let you get up and you see Lucifer raise his eyebrows at something behind you.

You turn around, wanting to know what seems to have surprised Lucifer, and you are greeted with someone warm, who has their arms around you, and you see that familiar red you've seen so many times on Diavolo's uniform.

You hug him as tightly as you can, afraid to let go. You hear his laugh, the laugh that calmed you when you were upset, the laugh that made you want to laugh, the laugh that had made you want to fall in love with him.

You eventually pull away from the hug, feeling that you shouldn't keep him there for a century, even though you were able to now. He gives you a sad look. "I was never told you were dying.." His sad face broke your heart.

"I didn't want you to worry about my well-being." You say, and mimic his expression. "At least you're here with us again, and you won't die on us a third time." He smiles, and looks at Belphie with a knowing look, but an amused one at the same time.

He looks away, hiding behind Beel, which makes Diavolo chuckle.

"Well then, (Y/N), Welcome to the Devildom again, I suppose?"