sixty four

A/n: only like 6 or 7 more chapters ahhh I'm so excited

-

It's been about two months since the end of the battle of Hogwarts and today is the day of Lucius Malfoy's trial.

Narcissa, Draco, Blaise, Olivia, Theo and I are heading down to the ministry of magic to testify against Lucius. He informed Narcissa before she mentioned she wants a divorce that he plans on saying he was under the imperial curse so now we can at least prove he wasn't. Not that the ministry will even believe that excuse a second time.

Hermione was going to come today but she decided not to. She's been a bit nervous to come to the Malfoy manor, understandably. We're updating everything and changing the look completely but it'll take her time to feel okay to come here again.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask Draco as he throws on a shirt.

"Yes." He answers firmly and without hesitation. "I want to make sure he never gets out of Azkaban."

I nod.

Him and his father never got along but after Draco found out about what he did to Pansy, his hatred for the man grew. He refuses to go visit him and only went once, with his mother when she informed Lucious that she's divorcing him. He only went for moral support for his mother. Not that I blame him. If I found out my father did something like that, I'd never forgive him either.

"Do you think Blaise is ready for today?" I ask.

"Blaise can handle it." Draco says. "He wants justice."

"I know.. we all do."

"Granger isn't coming anymore?" Draco asks.

"No, last I heard she isn't ready."

Draco nods.

"I don't want to see him today, but if it's the last time I ever have to... I'm ready." He says.

"Yeah, I don't think he'll win." I pause. "How could he?"

"Honestly, if he gets out Blaise might kill him." Draco jokes.

"And you'll probably help." I add.

He lets out a laugh and shrugs his shoulders.

"We should go down stairs and see if everyone's ready."

"Mmm we could." Draco crosses the room and wraps his arms around me, cups my face and connects our lips. "Or we could stay here for a little while longer."

"We can't be late-"

"I can be quick." He replies with a smirk.

"Of course you would say that." I say as I pull his face back down and kiss him. "You know what... be quick." I whisper and he picks me up the second the words leave my mouth. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands move to the back of his neck and to his hair. His hands snake around my waist and his tongue slips in my mouth.

I begin unbuttoning my shirt that I just put on like 10 minutes ago and he does the same when someone interrupts by knocking on the door.

"Yes?" Draco calls out, his voice giving away that he's annoyed.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Blaise asks through the door.

"Fine. We'll be down in a minute." Draco angrily spits.

I lean my head on his chest and begin laughing.

"What is so funny?" He asks.

"I knew we wouldn't have enough time." I laugh.