14 - I Want You To Happy (it's coming to the end..)

Time is ticking, everything goes well and live a happy life. Now, Jungkook is already 2 years and a half months old. Taehyung and Jimin are happily married. Hoseok and Namjoon just married 6 months ago and are planning to adopt a baby. Namjoon really wanted to have a kid so now it's up to Hoseok if he agrees or not. The love Jin has for Yoongi never faded. It's just Jin feeling a bit sad about Yoongi since he always put Jungkook first. He just worried Yoongi wasn't happy with his life. Plus, he noticed after he got Jungkook, he rarely went out and socialized with others. He is too focused on taking care of him, his son and his family.

But on Yoongi's side, he never sighs or complains about anything. He is just happy with his own life now. He doesn't care if he rarely goes out. Once, Jin gave him a 'me time' where he allowed Yoongi to go shopping, went outside and everywhere he wanted to he resisted. Instead, he doesn't know what to do

Flashback

They are on the living room at that time while Jin holding Jungkook

Jin: Babe?

Yoongi: Uhm?

Jin: Why don't you take your time alone?

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Jin: I mean.. I give you permission to go outside, like going shopping , buy anything you want.. go anywhere you want to go.. yeah.. ruining my money.

Yoongi: Pfft.. aniya. Gwenchana... I don't know where to go.

Jin: Or maybe buy some grocery

Yoongi: Babe.. you already bought a lot.

Jin: Arr.. kurae? hahaha.. ani.. are you okay?

Yoongi: Bo? Bo? Buga?

Jin: Ani.. I mean.. you rarely go outside and always stay at home taking care of Jungkook. Maybe you want to meet with your friends?

Yoongi: Uhmm.. gwenchana. I think I don't need that. Plus, I don't think I have enough time

Jin: That's why I'm asking you. I will take care of Jungkook and you don't have to worry about anything.

Yoongi: Uhmm... aniya. I don't know what to buy either.

Jin: You sure?

Yoongi: Yeah.

Jin: Just tell me if you want to go out okay?

Yoongi: Uhmm..

Jin: I love you.

Yoongi nodded

End Flashback

So today, BigHig will have a small party at the company so Jin is planning to bring Yoongi and Jungkook. So, before he going to his work this morning he ask Yoongi

Jin: Babe, let go to company's party tonight

Yoongi: Ne? Uhmm.. gwenchana hyung. I think I'll just stay at home.

Jin: Really?

Yoongi: Uhmm.. I'm shy.

Jin: Babe.. there's nothing you want to shame about. It will be fine.

Yoongi: Nah.. it's fine. I will just ruin the party later. Look at me.. I'm ugly plus there will be a few big artists and idols so it's better for me to be here.

Jin: Babe.. you are not ugly

Yoongi: Yeah.. I'm super ugly and I will just make you embarrassed later. Having an ugly husband