Chapter 31

"Ms.blue are you there?" Emilyn knocks on the door, but there's no reply. "Weird, the employee in front said that she's in." She thoughts. Emilyn push open the door a little, "Hello?" She called out softly, poking her head into the door gap.

Emilyn eyes grew wide as she saw what happened in front of her. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Emilyn said trying to move but her feet are frozen to the ground. They both turn around to see who interrupts their moment. "Will?" Emilyn mouthed. Will quickly got up from the table and put on his shirt while Ms.blue button-up her top.

"I'm so sorry, I should leave," Emilyn apologize and quickly rush out shutting the door. She leans against the wall beside the door and put her head in her hands. "Oh my god, what did I just saw?" She asked herself in a whisper.

"Uhm... she wants to see you." Will came out of the office and dash away. Emilyn knocks on the door again and pushes it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on you guys." Emilyn ramble. "I was so shocked and when I'm shocked I can barely move."

"Is okay." Ms Blue said. "I'm not ashamed to tell you that I'm screwing with Will." She said with so much confidence.

"Oh." Emilyn rubs her neck.

"So, what can I do for you today?"

"I want to tell you that, I will only be working till this month."

"Why?" Ms Blue asked.

"Because my boyfriend, he doesn't like me working until 1 am and told me is not safe."

"Ahh, the boyfriend said something." She bobbed her head. "Okay, no problem."

"That's all? You are not telling me I need to give a one week notice or something?" Emilyn asked.

"Is fine, because you caught me red-handed, I'll let you off easy. Is something like you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." she gave Emilyn a smile.

"Once again, I'm so sorry for interrupting you guys. I didn't mean it and I promise that I would not say anything about it to any of the employees here." Emilyn raises her hand out into the air, like taking the pledge.

"Okay, I know you won't." Ms blue nods. "If there is nothing else I would like to resume my work." Emilyn nods and head out.

"Hey," someone grabs Emilyn by the arm as she got out of the office. "Will?" Emilyn frown. "What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you." He said and she follows him towards one of the tables in the corner. "About what you saw just now."

"Don't worry, I promise I would not say anything to anyone here," Emilyn assured him.

Will let out a breath, "thank you."

"I didn't know you like older woman?" Emilyn said.

"Is just some random hook up, sometimes." He shrugs.

"So how long have you guys been doing it?" Emilyn asked curiously.

"One or two months."

"Woah." Emilyn is speechless. "So who took the first step?"