Chapter 16

3 month later:

"Guys,are you sure you'll be able to do this?" Yura nervously asked the three boys putting on their work aprons.

"Yura,they'll be fine." Namjoon said reassuringly,putting an arm around her shoulder.

She sighed and nodded. Things had changed since the last 3 months. Yura and Namjoon started dating, and the three boys, bored of staying at home wanted to work. So here they were at a café, starting their first day of work as waiters. This arrangement was made by Namjoon who had convinced the lady owner of the café to let them work.

Although they were excited, they were also nervous.

Especially Jungkook.

Yura was the only female he was comfortable around. Now seeing all these new females staring at him made him anxious.

"Jungkook ah! Go take the order at Table 7." The ahjumma said and Jungkook gulped.

"Nae." He said and walked over to the table.

His hands and forehead were sweating as he approached the table. The group of girls giggling at him didn't help.

Yet he smiled at them and said "Good morning. What may I get for you today?"

"How about you give me your number?" one of them said.

"Uh okay I will get your order now, thank you." he bowed and rushed back to the counter.

"Hey Kook,are you okay? Did you get their order?" The ahjumma said,patting him on his shoulder.

Kook took a deep breath and explained everything.

"I'll forgive you since its your first day." The ahjumma chuckled and Jungkook smiled back.

Taehyung and Jimin didn't have any trouble since they were both social butterflies,bursting with energy.

Unlike Jungkook,who was shy and bad at expressing stuff.

Yura and Namjoon were happy,as they wee no longer enemies.

And just like that,their lives went on.

THE END.