IAVHQ-2

Alvis, Eira and Ifrit the three Alpha zerg with equal strength and ranking. This was also the reason why none want to yield to the other, dividing themselves into three faction living and governing in different planet.

Although hostile to each other, none interfere each other living and minding their own faction. Well, that was until the day when they receive the signal that their Zerg race bore a Queen.

The short moment they received the spiritual connection must be the moment when the three Alpha zerg felt the most intense emotion in their ever-existing life. Worship, submission, loyalty, reverence, fanatism, all kind of complicated emotion they had never felt before.

The only kind of emotion most of the zerg ever felt was violent, desire of destruction, irritation, cold-indifference. They could never understand the human aesthetic of happiness, nostalgic, sadness and such kind. That kind of novel feeling was the first time for the zerg. The three alpha zerg does not abhor the feelings of submission, instead they fervently wish to meet the queen and be the best service at her disposal. Serving her with all their life.

If the zerg know the meaning of a brain-dead fan, they would surely agree that they were suffering from a brain-dead fan disease, though their kind of brain dead fan mentality was much more intense. Utter obedience, loyalty, obsession and submission.

Right now, the three alphas sat together, discussing on how to connect their queen and track her whereabout. Although eagerness to meet their queen was prominent, they were mostly filled with distress and worry. That short spiritual link in which they perceive the pain of their queen distressed their heart violently. Although they want to vent their turbulent violent emotion, they know that at this time they have to stay calm and try to track the whereabout of their queen as soon as possible.

Though that might be the case, when the zerg first received the spiritual link, all the zerg race went utterly berserk nearly destroying two or three inter-galaxy Planet. Scaring the other races because it was a fact that they could never completely defeat a zerg race if a full-war was to happened.

In the past era, a war has always ensued between the other races and the zerg. even though the zerg are always filled with malevolent energy, most of the zerg race other than the gamma or the lowest zerg have a sentient. So, as a sentient being the zerg race also know that war was not the best for their race as well. In the current era, a war so far has not been happened for a long period of time but that does not mean that other races would dare provoke the zerg. As the Zerg race would slaughtered any other ethnic race that dare provoked them. They are not so eager to seek their own death.

The zerg race are now like a dormant beast that would instantly kill any being that dare disturbed their slumber.

Most of the race has formed an alliance which was then called the Capital Star Alliance. It consisted of varied ethnic race that has signed a peace treaty forming a formal alliance. Of course, the zerg race was not included. No other race dare approach it.

One would think that with such an alliance, why not work together and eradicate the zerg race? That was simply because the outcome could most only lead to a tie if all the other races worked as one, well that’s what the other ethnic race thought so. Not to mention, other races does not have a strict hierarchy system where they follow the superior order blindly. The infighting and power struggle do not help it either.

***

Alvis, Eira and Ifrit were working hard on the quantam holographic computer trying to deduce the whereabout of their queen. Its already been three weeks and the violent energy in them grow more and more turbulent with their increasing distressed and irritation.