CHAPTER 10 : COLE GREENWAY

As Monday came, Sirius went to the library early, he wanted to impress Diana, and he knows he can.

"You're early today, aren't you hungry?" Diana asked whilst sitting down beside him.

"Figured I shouldn't keep you waiting Kitten, and no I'm not, I've eaten Lunch a little earlier" He said with a wink.

"Back to the names?" Diana asked not impress at all, but under her serious look, she was smiling.

"What are we learning today Kitten?" He asked, and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Living draught" Diana said and Sirius smiled, he looked at Diana as she out in her reading glasses, and as she took out a book, and she started to lecture Sirius.

Sirius has to be honest he's enjoying every minute with her, but he needs to keep his reputation, and he just found another girl, and he's sure she'll be in bed with him by tonight.

As Sirius handed Diana his work Diana looked at it with a smile on her face, Sirius' face lit up when he saw her beautiful smile.

"You're getting better at this Black" Diana said clearly impressed by his work.

Sirius was smiling from ear to ear when he heard this, but then it dropped, Diana looked at him with a concerned look, before saying, "You'll pass the O.W.L.s if you keep on studying believe me" Diana said with an encouraging smile.

"Thanks Faye" He said with a smile, as Diana and Sirius were talking, Sirius noticed that Diana went silent when a few Ravenclaws passed them.

He saw how Diana sank on her seat, he looked at The people who went in and saw that they were all in their year.

"What's happening?" Sirius whispered at Lily who just came inside the Library who sat down beside them.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, Sirius nudged his head to the boy's side, Lily went pale and looked at Diana.

"What's happening?" Another voice said this time it was Remus'.

"That's what I was asking they wouldn't tell" Sirius said, and Remus looked at Diana who went pale.

"What is it Ana?" He asked sitting beside her.

"I'll answer that" Lily said mustering her courage.

"You see that guy over there?" Lily said pertaining to the Ravenclaws.

"Which guy there's five of them, just point at him" Sirius demanded.

"That's rude" Lily said, "Just describe him Lils" Remus said with a smile.

"You know Cole Greenway, right?" Lily asked and the two nodded.

"We girls, call him, Maniac Cole" Lily said looking at Cole who was licking his lips while looking at Diana.

"You girls- Marlene, Alice, a-" Remus cut himself off, when Diana shooked her head.

"All of us" Diana said, looking away from where Cole was.

"And he's been trying to hit on me for days" Diana said, and Sirius took her head and let it rest on his shoulder, Sirius held her right hand and gave it a kiss, Remus, and Lily ignored the gesture, but Remus did cough.

When Sirius saw Remus looking at him he let go of Diana's hand, but he did let her rest her head at his shoulder.

"Rumour has it that she's the next target" Lily said, "What?" Sirius asked obviously confused.

"Because after you, he's the school's next fuckboy" Diana said, and Sirius has to be honest he was hurt, he caressed Diana's hair, and he smelled her very familiar scent it was the usual, chocolate, flowers, and a bit of parchment.

"He's coming this way" Lily said, and he did Cole sat in front of Diana and gave her a smirk.

"Hogsmeade this Saturday, love?" Cole asked, and Remus wanted to speak, but Sirius beat him to it.

"How 'bout you hit on someone else" Sirius said glaring at Cole.

"The last time I checked she's single" Cole said with a smirk, there was no way Sirius can counter it, but he smiled and looked at Remus, Remus shooked his head a bit, but nonetheless nodded at him.

"Actually she does and his name's Sirius Black, now go hit on someone else" Sirius said, and Cole stormed off.

"Nice, and because of that, the git would spread false rumours you arse" Diana said raising her head from Sirius' shoulders.

"But in the plus side he wouldn't bother you anymore" Sirius reasoned.

"Yeah, but your fangirls will" She answered quite bitterly, Sirius thought for a moment before he smiled, "Then I'll threaten him" Sirius said.

"Then what? He'll tell the Headmaster" Diana said looking at Sirius, the smile on his face fell, "Look Siri, as much as I want to keep the charade I think it's better if we come clean."

'Did she want to keep it? Did she just said she was willing to act as my girlfriend? Wait it isn't like that I'm miss-interpreting what she said' Sirius thought with a sigh.

By Diana's words, Sirius understood that she takes love seriously, He sighed and nodded at her.

"I'll go with you let's confront him, and I'll tell him not to bother you" Sirius said, and Diana gave him a small smile, as the two left, Lily did as well, while Remus went to the Hospital wing.

Lily walked the corridors finding for a certain, Black haired boy, ones she found him, she approached him immediately, they waited for Diana in a hall, and when they did spot her she was talking with Sirius.

"I don't think this is a good Idea Lily" Severus said looking at Lily worriedly, Lily gave him a smile, before she spoke, "As long as Ana's there none of the boys would touch you."

"What did I miss?" Diana asked when she reached the two.

"Severus' Still worried about the boys" Lily replied, "You know you don't have to, I talk to them and hopefully, Black wants to pass potions" Diana said patting him at the back.

"Now let's head to Transfiguration" Lily said, and the three of them walked to McGonagall's classroom.

---

:))