Chapter 16: Don't Leave🚶‍♂️

[JUNGKOOK]

Jimin was taking too long talking with Tae. He needed his rest. Jungkook went back to the conference room where they were. He stood by the closed door but then he heard Jimin telling Tae something that sounded very sensual. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jungkook opened the door only to see Jimin in Tae's arms and they were kissing.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Jungkook just glared at Tae. He was ready to fight him but he was more mad at Jimin. Jimin tried to stop Jungkook from harming Tae, "Kookie, please don't." But Jungkook said something he would definitely regret later.

"This piece of shit ain't worth my time or effort but you. I definitely did not expect this from you, Park Jimin. You were all over him. Kissing him. And telling him you'll keep him in your heart. After all the shit he did to you. After all we did together. You just gonna kiss him and promise to love him." Jungkook glared at Jimin.

Jimin went up to Jungkook in tears, "No you got it all wrong, Kookie..." and he tried holding him. But Jungkook shouted at him, "Don't Kookie me!!! I heard you from outside the door and I saw you two kissing with my own eyes. This is what you'll be doing behind my back. You know what, that's it for me. I'm done!"

Jimin was crying and trying to make him understand. Jungkook looked at Tae who was just quiet. He came up behind Jimin to comfort him which made Jungkook even angrier. He was so angry he didn't hear Jimin's pleads. He looked at the both of them and again saw the image of them kissing. "Oh Fuck!" And he pulled away Jimin's hands on him and ran out of the room. His heart sank as he heard Jimin wailing behind him begging, "Jungkook! Don't leave me! Don't go!"

[JIMIN]

"Noooooo... please Jungkook. You don't understand. Jungkook! Don't leave me," Jimin knelt down on the floor and cried and cried. He felt the pains on his chest as his laboured breathing hurt his ribs. Tae sat back down and looked at Jimin. Then he came up to him,

"You may not love me the way I love you but HE does not deserve your love. I'm so sorry Jimin. I admit, I shouldn't have kissed you. I thought that this would be my long kiss goodbye. You are the most kindest and sweetest person I've ever known. None of us deserve your love and you deserve so much more. I'm sorry," And with that he left the room. Jimin was down on the floor crying his lungs out calling out Jungkook's name.

Jimin couldn't believe what just happened. How? What? Why did Jungkook say that? "And why did he leave?" Jimin cried some more. Tae was right, he began to think that maybe he really didn't know Jungkook's real character. "Oh Nana! Help me!"

[YOONGI]

"Oh shit! He looks pissed," Yoongi said to himself as Jungkook flew passed him in a fit of rage heading outside. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" But he got no reply from the Maknae.

A few minutes later Tae came walking slowly towards him. He was the total opposite of Jungkook. Yoongi went and hugged him. Tae was so gloomy that he didn't even shout at Yoongi to leave him alone. Tae just whispered, "I'm leaving," and he walked up the stairs into the bedroom.

"What do you mean, 'You're leaving'?" Yoongi enquired looking sadly at Tae's face. It was obvious he was crying. He saw as Tae grabbed his duffle bag and took out some of his clothing from the dresser. He took up his travel bag with his wallet and important documents, "I'm leaving the band. Jimin doesn't love me and the only reason I'm here is because of him."

Yoongi tried to understand, "Wait, Jimin told you he doesn't love you?" So Tae sat down and told Yoongi everything that just happened, even Jungkook's fit of anger towards Tae's goodbye kiss to Jimin. "Oh shit! That's why Jungkook was so pissed earlier. But he doesn't know the truth that you kissed Jimin," Yoongi kept Tae talking. He hoped to be able to convince Tae to stay. Tae was looking sad and mad all in one.

"That Jungkook is too hot-headed. He exploded and ended up hurting Jimin," Tae was pissed too but Yoongi stopped him, "You mean like how you hurt Jimin too? The both of you made decisions while you were upset or angry and look at where it has brought you both. You've both hurt Jimin. Jimin certainly doesn't deserve this.

He's been nothing but kind and wonderful since he came and he also had the strength to physically and verbally defend his love. You're right: you both don't deserve his love... yet he still gave it willingly to the both of you," Yoongi looked Tae in his eyes and thought, 'Good God. Why did he have to be so gorgeous?'

Tae looked at Yoongi and cried on his shoulder. Yoongi could only caress his head telling him it will be okay. Then Tae rubbed his lips on Yoongi's neck and heard a soft moan escaping Yoongi's lips. Tae felt himself getting excited.

Yoongi couldn't believe this was happening but he didn't want to take advantage of Tae's brokenness. So he moved to get up but Tae pulled him back in. Yoongi turned his head only to see Tae's face close to his. "Why are you so nice to me? I'm nothing but terrible. I've been a horrible friend to you and Jimin." Tae was looking and speaking to him differently.

"You're a wonderful person Tae. It's just you need to stop and think first before you make rash decisions. Listen and be open minded to the people who are trying to help you. Nothing is wrong with loving your best friend but its futile when you've been giving and giving but getting nothing back in return," this time it was Yoongi who shed a few tears.

He felt Tae's fingers on his face wiping away his tears, "You mean like how you've been loving me all this time but I've been treating you badly?" Yoongi nodded, "I'm learning to cope though. But I'd rather be your friend than nothing at all. Come on," Yoongi rubbed his back as he tried cheering him up, "I think we're inside this building too long. Let's go out somewhere," and he got up.

Tae looked up at Yoongi, "Can we go and eat out tonight?" Yoongi smiled, "Whatever you want, Taehyungii." Taehyung smiled, "I like that, 'Taehyungii'." Yoongi blushed and finally got a reason to put Tae's hand in his.

...............................❤❤.................................