19

"Thank you for helping me, Im Soo Ah. You saved my life. Hana held my hand tightly as she saw me step into the room.

I smile at her, "Don't do it again, okay? Call me if you need help. I will help you and bring your happiness again. I don't want to lose you again." She cried at my words and hugged me, crying in my embrace. I took a glance at Jungwon and Sunoo who were watching us and smiled at them as they seemed really happy to see both of us became friends again.

"Im Soo Ah, Kim Sunoo... can you leave both of us for a while?"Soo Ah, Kim Sunoo... Jungwon suddenly spoke up.

I looked at him, wondering what he was going to do and nodded my head as I understood his words. Sunoo walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, dragged me out from the room to give them space.

-

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked me with his eyes fixed on me. His words made me feel really grateful. At least, there was someone who understood my feeling right now when the others were busy on their own business, being with someone they loved.

I don't know, Kim Sunoo.

My heart felt nothing, heartless – because it hurt me multiple times. I'm used to it, that's all.

I'm sad,

then what happened if I admitted my feeling?

They will still look for their loves-

No matter how many times I told him.

Besides that, I'm really hurt by watching both of them get together again . I feel like it almost kills me inside.

It can't stop him from being with Hana too.

It's useless anymore.

"It's okay. I'll be with you. I'll make you smile. I'll protect your heart. I promise." Sunoo patted my shoulder and caressed my cheeks to make me smile.

-

"Let me send you home." Sunoo said, breaking the silence for a for a moment as we stayed silent for a while because we were already tired of talking too much tonight. Thanks to Sunoo, he kept his promise as he made me happy again. I don't know how to describe how much I appreciate him – He is like an angel to me.

I shook my head, "It's okay. I will stay here.

"Then, see you tomorrow. Take care, okay?" He patted my head and walked away after bidding me goodbye.

After he disappeared from my vision, I went to Hana's room again to make sure if she needed something since she had already woke up, but my step immediately stopped when I saw Jungwon was walking towards me with a wide smile on his face, showing me his dimple causing my heart to ache for him again. I stood, adoring his face until he stood in front of me.

"Are you going to your do-"

"Thank you for saving her life. I'm really proud of you." He cut me off.

I gave him a bitter smile.

"No need." I said to him, biting my lips to prevent me from being emotional again and walked passed him without taking a glance at him, pretending as we were not close.

"Im Soo Ah!" He called my name, causing everyone to look at us surprised.

I stood in the middle of the hallways, facing the ground insteadof turning to my back to meet his eyes. I could feel that he was walking closer to me from behind, causing me to feel really nervous by listening to his footsteps.

He gently wrapped his arm around my waist, hugged me from behind tightly,

"Why are you avoiding me again?" He whispered. I froze, didn't even reply to him.

He hugged me...

after making some romantic scenes with Hana today.

"Meet me at the park tomorrow. I will bring you to a special place. I promise." He continued.

" Why?" I finally spoke up and he let out a giggle.

" Repay your kindness." He finally let go of me and stood in front of me, tilting my jaw to make me meet his beautiful eyes.

" Wait for me, okay?"