Hello and welcome to the little corner of wattpad that is this book!

  Before you read, I would just like to put out a warning/notice that this book contains a very emotionally manipulative relationship for a good chunk.

I will warn you now that yes, it gets repetitive, it gets tiring but I've deliberately constructed the book to be this way as a reflection of what it is like to be in such a relationship. It started as an outlet for myself in reflection of people in my own life. There is a cycle of manipulation and for many it is very hard to break out of.

Over the course of uploading this book, I have received a lot of quite harmful and/or destructive comments in relation to this toxic relationship. As a result, I would like to kindly request that you comment with the most respect even though you may get frustrated. I know it's annoying and I know it's repetitive but the last thing I want is anyone reading this book who has been in a similar situation to read those types comments and blame themselves for the manipulation they are experiencing.

It is not the victims fault, and in relationships like this they need support, not bitter comments. If you have never been in one of these relationships you may not understand how difficult it can truly be to leave that situation and that person. Love is blind sometimes.

I just request that you be as kind as you can, I don't mind you letting out your frustrations in the comments because I understand that feeling too and I love relating to what people say. Comments are the highlight for me when I post on here. Just please, be kind in your words when directed towards the person being manipulated.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy the book! Welcome to a very long journey, and I thank you all for taking time out to read my work, it means the world to me. You're all absolute angels.

Lots of Love,
Cresseeta