( 𝐢𝐢𝐢 )

Self-Control

Self-Control

~

MARGO wasn't stupid; she knew the evident signs of craving very well—got familiar with it even—so she wasn't entirely clueless. In fact, it was all just a matter of learning how to control it.

And it totally didn't help when she practically faced the cause of her problem twenty-four–seven.

She knew Draco had changed over the summer, that much was true, considering his attitude during their first five years at Hogwarts. But lately she was starting to notice things in a much bigger and much clearer picture.

Things like, how every black suit he wore always left her tummy in flutters; how his jawline appeared sharper because of the undercut he had gotten (which rendered Margo at a loss for words the first time she saw it), and—Merlin—don't even get her started on that particular smirk he always wore.

All in all, it was getting difficult to not think about him all the time, especially when she was alone. She just couldn't help it; everything about Draco was like utopia to her.

However, she wasn't the only one.

Draco wasn't stupid; he knew the evident signs of craving as well, but every time the feeling even came up he would slap himself silly to try and regain focus.

Which didn't help at all, seeing as how he saw her almost everyday too.

Draco always knew Margo was beautiful, but it hadn't occurred in his mind that he would eventually find her alluring, sensual; even if she wasn't trying to be.

He'd always notice the little things: like how kissable her skin looked whenever she lifted her hair up, thus exposing her neck; or the way he just wouldn't stop staring at her lips. And—bloody hell—whenever she wore that little black dress that always left his imagination running wild.

Maybe it was simply because he's so in love with her, but he can't help it. Everything about Margo was like heaven to him.

Now the million-pound question: have they done something about it—or rather, to each other? Of course they have. Many times, in fact, but none ended in the way they wanted it to.

When they first got together, Margo and Draco had agreed that they would take things slow, especially since they had a lot of history together and they were still recovering from the war.

When they were finally out of Hogwarts at the fresh age of nineteen, they decided to take the full advantage of their freedom: no rush in finding a job, no worries about taking up a big responsibility. Margo liked to call it 'taking back their teenage years'.