Chapter 83 - Emma

It was the second morning in a row that I woke up to a god-awful ringtone. This time I wasn't confused as to what was happening.

My whole body protested when I tried to turn around and shut the alarm off—though it wasn't just my body that protested.

Callan was spooning me from behind. One of his arms were under my body with his hand placed firmly on my tits and the other on my lower stomach. After a few more seconds of his phone ringing, he woke up.

"Morning, Sweetheart," Callan drawled and moved to finally turn off the ringing before he returned to his previous spot behind me.

"Morning. Was the alarm for me?" I asked, blinking tiredly. My eyes were heavy and felt swollen from yesterday's crying session. Luckily, the sadness had vanished as if it hadn't even happened.

I turned my head to look at Callan while he leaned in to kiss my shoulder and then moved to give me what started as a sweet kiss but turned hungry fast.

"Mhm," he affirmed against my mouth.

"Well, we can go back to sleep. I don't have a shift at the café today," I said breathlessly when he pulled away.

"Sleep as long as you want. I'm going to the gym for a bit. Are you okay here on your own?" Callan rose from the bed, and I turned fully around to look at him. I might have drooled a bit when I saw him gloriously naked, standing in the sunlight streaming through the window. That lean body of his was definitely drool-worthy.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." And there was no doubt about it; I was bone ass tired and could use a few more minutes—or hours in bed.

"Call me if you need anything." He walked out the door, but I was already asleep by the time he closed it behind him.

When I did finally decide to wake up, it was about two hours later. I could've probably slept even longer, but Gideon managed to sneak into my mind when I was half-lucid, and suddenly, I was wide awake. While the other two men had made me nervous, the thought of being alone with Gideon was nerve-racking, but in the best kind of way. I knew I had no real chance of getting to know him with the other men around. From what I'd noticed, he would step back and let them make the shots.

So, yes, I was terrified of him, but not because he could hurt me, more because of how impossible it had been to get a read on him.

Groaning, I got up from the bed and staggered into the bathroom. I'd forgotten I was still wearing the butt plug until I moved. The feeling of being filled in that place was foreign and strange, but now that I'd been stretched throughout the night, it didn't ache as it had when he first put it in.

I reached behind me to feel the jewel, but I didn't try to take it out; I didn't know if I had permission to or not. It was probably best to wait until I could ask Callan about it.

The shower was much more complicated than mine. Still, I managed to make it work at the temperature I wanted after a couple of tries. I had to jump back when the water first came out from the freaking ceiling. That, I hadn't been prepared for.

Blissfully hot water poured down on me. I felt my knotted muscles loosened with its heat as I relaxed under the stream. I had been through the wringer yesterday, and it showed through the tightness in my shoulders, finally letting go a little bit at a time. I had needed this more than I had known.

There were a couple of shower oils for women, but I ignored them and used Callan's instead. I wanted something of his with me when I left for home. It was an intoxicating smell—warm and spicy. I loved it.

The cold air swooping in and kissing my skin was the first warning that the door to the bathroom had been opened. I knew without turning around that it was Callan. I could sense him whenever he was in the same room as me.

I'd always thought that had been bullshit—to feel someone like this. I'd thought it was a made-up thing the books always wrote about, but I'd been wrong—clearly. I'd been able to sense the guys since I first saw them standing on the second floor overlooking the dungeon. There was just something in the air around them that I couldn't help but notice.

"You have no idea how much I'm enjoying seeing you like this. Naked, wet, and in my home," Callan said and opened the glass door to the shower. I still didn't turn around as he stepped up to me, close enough for our skin to touch—close enough for me to feel the rock-hard length of him pressed against my back.

My hair had come undone sometime throughout the night, and he swept it all over my left shoulder so he could move in and kiss my neck, making me shiver as he did.

Would there ever be a time when I wouldn't get turned on in just a second from being with either of them?

"Fuck," he cursed as he inhaled against my nape. "You smell like me. Did you use my shower oil?" He already knew the answer to that, but I still nodded in response.

Gripping my hair, he twisted my head, forcing me to look at him over my shoulder. "When I ask you a direct question, you answer me with words. Yes, Sir, or no, Sir. Understood?" he barked, pulling my hair enough for my scalp to sting.

"Yes, Sir," I moaned.

With a nod, he let go of me. "I see you still have the plug in. Good girl." His hands traveled down my body and grabbed both cheeks, spreading them to get a better look at the toy. All I could do was blush while my body continued to shiver despite the heat in the shower.

He tapped it a couple of times, and I groaned at the feeling of it moving inside me. The groan turned into a moan when he moved on to my pussy.

"Are you sore?" he asked, petting me carefully—just enough to tease me. I wanted to tell him I wasn't only so I could have him again, but he must've read my mind. "And don't you dare lie."

"Yes, I'm sore, Sir," I admitted begrudgingly.

"Then we have to put your mouth to use instead," he said darkly. He grabbed hold of my hips and turned me around before he pushed me down on my knees.

His curved dick rested against his stomach. I could see the angry veins clearly, and the pre-cum gathered at the tip. It looked even bigger this closely. No wonder I ached the two times he'd fucked me.

"Suck me," Callan ordered as he fisted my hair in his hand while the other held his dick and pushed me towards it, forcing me to do his bidding. It turned me on when he took control; I could already feel my pussy leak from the way he was manhandling me.

Opening my mouth, I licked his tip with my tongue, giving attention to his piercing. It was hard and smooth and fun to play with.

Callan groans as I teased the steel before I took as much of him as I could in my mouth. Callan, not being satisfied with the few inches I'd managed, forced me to take more until he hit the back of my throat.

Tears gathered in my eyes as he started to fuck my mouth. All I could do was hold on to his legs and suck as he took his pleasure from me. It was a rough, fast and dirty affair, but I loved every minute of it.

"Swallow every drop of me," he commanded me as his movements became jerky. With a hard thrust, he held himself as deep as he could get. He came with a groan, spilling his seed down my throat.

I swallowed his cum and moaned at the salty tang of him. I was panting by the time he pulled out, and I could finally get the air my lungs desperately needed.

"You're a fucking natural at sucking cock, Sweetheart." Callan helped me up and then proceeded to wash my hair.

He would soon drive me home, and I knew I wouldn't be able to relax, knowing it wasn't long until I would be with Gideon. If I was curious about what my nights with Callan and Mateo were, I was even more so with Gideon. What plans could he have for us?