11- woke up late

~Narrator's pov~

Early morning was long gone, the sun was not setting nor rising. Everybody down the hall were wondering how did their son the workaholic who never misses a day in the gym and wakes up before everybody does is still in his room. Inaya and Mrs. Malik purposely went near Zain's room to check if they were awake or not by placing their ear on the door to hear if they were talking, but nobody dared to knock the door and ask why they didn't come down to have breakfast.

They didn't know these beautiful couples After having a late night chat slept in each other's arms without them realizing.

We couldn't call it a night I guess cause It was 4:30 when after praying fajr they both slept, with jannat laughing at how late it is.

"Mom, I can't wait anymore. What the hell! Its almost 12 and still no sight of them? Yeah I know it's Sunday but waking up this late —nope I can't take that " Inaya was done waiting for her brother , she was happy they were getting along but still this was new to her, Zain was a guy who was punctual with time and he was the only one who gets mad when he gets to know his younger siblings are sleeping after 9. He never points out about Zaid because he is elder that him.

And now since that punctual human itself is late Inaya got a nice chance to mock him which she is not gonna miss.

"Inaya, he is married. You can't go around questioning him" Mrs Malik calmly tells her daughter who was getting impatient "I don't care , mom you remember that day when I went out for a trip from school and I was hell tired so I slept for a little longer and that guy literally barged into my room and snatched away my favourite blanket away from me which pissed me and then he switched off the damn fan and AND that was not enough for him he opened all the curtains so the sun would also disturb me! Well, I want revenge. Even though I let him sleep for a long time but now I am going to destroy his beauty sleep" she huffs in anger before stomping towards her brothers room, ignoring her mom.

"She looks like a psychopath" Zahid comments with a giggle

.........

Zain woke up feeling his arm numb, he tried to moving but felt like he didn't have any place to do so.

He opened his eyes while rubbing it with the other hand, only to find jannat sleeping with a peaceful face using his arm as her pillow tugged perfect in his arms, that made him smile and his hand made its way to caress his wife's hair making sure to not disturb her and wake her up from her dreamland, she looked like an angel to him a living angel.

A chuckle leaves Zain's lips recalling how jannat was telling him about her childhood and when he started talking about his business she slept on his shoulder still nodding to whatever he was saying he know he is a boring person but still the way she listened to all his rubbish without insulting him or saying him he is boring, surprised him, he is happy that he got a person in his life whom he can share everything he wants to.

He was also surprised that they two got along so well, he thought jannat will take atleast a month or two to adjust with him but seeing her being so open with him made him a little too happy.

He sighs mentally saying himself to get up and leave before she wakes up and sees him so close, it will be awkward for both of them so it's better that she wakes up alone.

But a knock on the door startles him.

Removing his arm from his neck, he moves to open the door which rubbing his face with his palm to look a little fresh even though he look like he had a great sleep.